Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again,

i spend a little bit time in the garage and kompleted my Fury again. But also i had to build up the VT 600 of my Girlfriend - that's the bigger job, cause i had to restore the bike - but in a few weeks the VT 600 will be completly black and as new.. with a completly new look.

But here's the Fury Forum and as i wrote last year i had made some pictures..

Things to do - the rear fender is to big and the gap to the tire is to big - i will build a complete new rear fender by myself in the next few weeks. Also im thinking about the lower back spring kit. The front fender is finished - its a absolutly little fender that i've build (but not at the bike cause the fender is gone to the powder coating guys - when i get it back i will take new pictures).

A big question is the brake line design at the front - i hate these stuff from honda but i've no alternative at this time. The holy german tüv.. damn.. if anyone has an idea please send me a note - it's the ABS Brake system..

regards from the german winter - at this time no snow but cold..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Looks really nice... I'm surprised by how much I like the black wheels on the black bike!

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
The bike looks very good. as for the brake lines have you looked at some of the steel braided lines like L&M? I was thinking of solid stainless steel lines but need to figure out how to get them to slide with the forks.

Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hello again,

i spend a little bit time in the garage and kompleted my Fury again. But also i had to build up the VT 600 of my Girlfriend - that's the bigger job, cause i had to restore the bike - but in a few weeks the VT 600 will be completly black and as new.. with a completly new look.

But here's the Fury Forum and as i wrote last year i had made some pictures..

Things to do - the rear fender is to big and the gap to the tire is to big - i will build a complete new rear fender by myself in the next few weeks. Also im thinking about the lower back spring kit. The front fender is finished - its a absolutly little fender that i've build (but not at the bike cause the fender is gone to the powder coating guys - when i get it back i will take new pictures).

A big question is the brake line design at the front - i hate these stuff from honda but i've no alternative at this time. The holy german tüv.. damn.. if anyone has an idea please send me a note - it's the ABS Brake system..

regards from the german winter - at this time no snow but cold..
Hi,

Check out our new video about those ugly ABS lines...

YouTube - MTL Custom ABS Break lines kit

Regards

Mattias / MTL Custom, Sweden

Motorcykeldelar, Custom Styling & MC tillbehör - MTL Custom Bikeparts

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
hey GF, welcome to the forum.
i love the black wheels--i got the stainless steel brake lines--regret not getting black.
i think your pipes need to be 50/50 chrome and black.
what do you think?

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I love the rims!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@ daRE

I'm confused....i don't think that he means that upper pipe in black... i chose the down Pipe in Black.. :D

Or i paint only the bottom of both pipes?

:confused:

No, i think i will let them in chrome.. by the way - the pipes are the first Vannes & Hines pipes in Europe that were delivered last year.. :p

·
Registered
112 Posts
Aha! Wer ist denn hier im Forum unterwegs? :D Schön geworden, deine Fury! Schwarze Felgen und Scheinwerfer wirken sehr gut.

Sind die neuen Riser bereits montiert, an der VT600?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
@ daRE

I'm confused....i don't think that he means that upper pipe in black... i chose the down Pipe in Black.. :D

Or i paint only the bottom of both pipes?

:confused:

No, i think i will let them in chrome.. by the way - the pipes are the first Vannes & Hines pipes in Europe that were delivered last year.. :p
It was just a joke ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HI Bike 69,

ja, die sind drauf - nun ist allerdings die komplette Gabel nochmal zum Pulvern... :) Doch lieber glänzend gepulvert statt lackiert...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts