Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Don’t mind the messy garage just moved into my new house. Also I know everyone might say why didn’t I just buy the fender but I love doing stuff on my own and thought this would look cool and different.. plus I saved a good amount of money since I got twins on the way every bit saved helps lol hope you all like it. Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
That looks really good and clever idea with the LED turns, I really dig it. When you made the cuts, did you tape the edges to prevent the paint from chipping or did you re-paint after the mod?
Nice custom touch!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks really good and clever idea with the LED turns, I really dig it. When you made the cuts, did you tape the edges to prevent the paint from chipping or did you re-paint after the mod?
Nice custom touch!
I taped it all up before cutting and the lights but up against the fender so you can’t even see the difference.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the look. I'm guessing the LEDs are also tied into your turns.
Are you planning on a drop spring and/or the T-mod?
There’s actually 6 led on each end that light up amber for the turn signals. And I have the drop spring for it but think I’m going to switch to air ride haven’t made up my mind yet lol

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
There’s actually 6 led on each end that light up amber for the turn signals. And I have the drop spring for it but think I’m going to switch to air ride haven’t made up my mind yet lol
As one of a handfull of members that did a DIY air ride, I HIGHLY recommend it. I had the cut lowered spring prior to the air ride also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts