Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Honda CB750 House Rockers

I hope this is not the direction handa is about to take.

·
Registered
331 Posts
retro. I like it. The first street bike I ever rode was a Honda 160

·
Registered
370 Posts
This is the bike I learned to ride on in the 70's (not the exact bike, but same model and color). A 1974 Kawasaki 90. I was too young to know how dangerous I really was (started riding it around the neighborhood at 10). Even my Mother, who is now in her late 80's, got her license on that machine. I went from there to a Honda three wheeler. Talk about a step backwards in safety. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

its like a canvas for a new cafe racer. i see nothing wrong, but a niche bike with a limited market

·
Registered
331 Posts
I was looking into this after it was posted, but it appears to be an older CB750 that has been modified and updated by House Rockers.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts

WoW!
This is gonna need some serious mods.:D Kinda like the exhaust.

I think it is a good move on Honda's part. a lot of people are riding to save money but cant afford a new bike. Not that they need a new bike. They want a new bike. This is a good A to B bike. That's all I would use it for anyway.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
That CB 750 SOHC engine was the hot bike in the 70s, my first chopper build was one of those.
Yup, and every guy that had one showed-up at the shop door, wanting to chop and extend 'em. We spit-out more ill-handling, rough-riding , dangerous pieces-of-shit than you could count; but everybody loved 'em. Go figure.......

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts