Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this device? Tired of forgetting or looking for your opener to get in the garage when your on the bike? Looks the this may solve my issue. I just ordered one-will let you know how it works when I get it. Do you think I may be a little lazy?

Flash 2 Pass Technologies Motorcycle Garage Door Opener
A double flash of your headlight high beam switch opens or closes your garage door
No remote transmitter to get lost or stolen
No batteries to replace
2-wire installation
Weatherproof
Digital rolling code technology for ultimate security
Single receiver works for up to 6 transmitters
Works with virtually any garage door opener since 1982

$65.00

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
That sounds pretty freakin' cool. I'd get one if I didn't plan on moving somewhere that didn't have a garage.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Link would be nice for those of us that are lazy... ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I posted something similiar to that a while back, someone posted that it would not work on the fury becouse....? If this would work it would awsome.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Yes, let us know if it works. That looks great! Does this mean anyone could watch you flash twice and know how to open your garage, or is it specific to you somehow?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I posted something similiar to that a while back, someone posted that it would not work on the fury becouse....? If this would work it would awsome.
Why wouldn't it work? It is just hooked up to the headlights via the fuse or relay? Don't have the schematics in front of me so I can't honestly tell you, but it is a simple trigger. Two +1's (digital talk) 0101 will make it work (low is 0 high is 1) probably in any order, 10101. That is it, then it is just paired up with the one in the garage on the garage door opener via a radio signal.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Why wouldn't it work? It is just hooked up to the headlights via the fuse or relay? Don't have the schematics in front of me so I can't honestly tell you, but it is a simple trigger. Two +1's (digital talk) 0101 will make it work (low is 0 high is 1) probably in any order, 10101. That is it, then it is just paired up with the one in the garage on the garage door opener via a radio signal.
Not sure why but I will see if I can find the thread, I hope it does work that would be nice to have.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Here is the one I got, works pretty well. Sometimes it can be a bit testy

Too funny! Thats how I use to get into the garage until I bought one of those little nifty garage door openers off ebay last year for about $20. Its pretty small about 1" w x 1 1/4"L 1/4"D that you just program with a code into your existing door opener. I mounted it under the tank out of site and now just hit the button to enter. Love those little gadgets lioke this.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Too funny! Thats how I use to get into the garage until I bought one of those little nifty garage door openers off ebay last year for about $20. Its pretty small about 1" w x 1 1/4"L 1/4"D that you just program with a code into your existing door opener. I mounted it under the tank out of site and now just hit the button to enter. Love those little gadgets lioke this.
That video is too funny!
Ha, that is funny... :p

Added the links to those posts for the garage door opener to the FAQ.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
dosent that mean anyone can open that door?

dont know about anyone else but i have some high dallar toys in my garage.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
dosent that mean anyone can open that door?

dont know about anyone else but i have some high dallar toys in my garage.
For which example? Lol

No, the transmitter is only on your bike and a (mated) keyed pair with the one in the garage. You can by extra "remotes" for it, but you have to pair it with the controller that is in the garage and I'm pretty sure that it is a manual add-on for the transmitter key that you would have to perform in order to mate the transmitter and receiver.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts