Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon everyone, I put some decals on my Bike today on the Tank and rear fender. Would like to know what you all think,,Still have 1 more to put on the front fender. I like the way my tank decal looks lean and mean,,doesnt over power the tank and still shows up nice , you can goto my profile to view my New Toy album which is a public album, thanks

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
I think it's a cool picture; how it makes it look like there's a rip in the metal. However, I'm just not much into decals, as I like to keep a clean simple look. Everyone is different though so maybe I should've just kept my mouth shut and let those guys that like decals make comments....:D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its ok Steve,,lol you didnt insult me ,,I appreciate the comments, I just wanted to know how it looked,,you said it looked cool,,I didnt want big over powering decals,,so I went with slim and narrow,,,it doesnt take away from the teardrop and gives the bike some pop about me. I want my bike to say something about me seeing I served my Country for 20 yrs. Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Its ok Steve,,lol you didnt insult me ,,I appreciate the comments, I just wanted to know how it looked,,you said it looked cool,,I didnt want big over powering decals,,so I went with slim and narrow,,,it doesnt take away from the teardrop and gives the bike some pop about me. I want my bike to say something about me seeing I served my Country for 20 yrs. Thanks for posting.
Slim and narrow looks pretty cool... think I actually like the one by the Fury decal the best on the rear fender as it is proportional to the area in which it is covered... Overall 7.5 out of 10 for all of them as far as decals go! So, not too shabby... as he said, looks pretty cool. :D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slim and narrow looks pretty cool... think I actually like the one by the Fury decal the best on the rear fender as it is proportional to the area in which it is covered... Overall 7.5 out of 10 for all of them as far as decals go! So, not too shabby... as he said, looks pretty cool. :D
Thanks Red appreciate that, wasnt expensive and took me maybe an hour to do. You guys have been around the Fury bikes for awhile so I respect what you guys say..Thanks again:D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Lester, Ill try to get some better pics tommorrow in the Carolina Sun,,supposed to be almost 70 tommorrow, today its raining so lighting is poor under patio. All those decals are reflective.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Darn it,,I couldnt Resist,,,blame it on Red,,I saw his seats and said wth,,lol I just ordered my Vector Seat design with the Blue and Grey striping,,lmao,,dude at the dealer was like why didnt u just buy it last week,,lmao I said I had to wait til I saw the rest of the stuff get put on,,now it would look def hot. :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm gonna disagree with RSS.;) I actually like the tank decals the best. They don't overwhelm the tank. I personally think the one on the rear fender could be a tad bigger.:cool:

Makes me want to recite The Pledge of Allegiance.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I'm gonna disagree with RSS.;) I actually like the tank decals the best. They don't overwhelm the tank. I personally think the one on the rear fender could be a tad bigger.:cool:

Tis why I like this forum... everybody has a different opinion of some kind...

:D

Can't wait to see the bike under the bright light of a sunny day though :D...

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Yeah Mobe after I put them on, I called weston signs,,had them order me another one thats 6 X 6, I agree,,But I wanted opinions before I took them off,, I also ordered 4 inch wide by 18 inch long tank decals too,,at first I thought they were too small, only ones I dont like are on the side fenders, but they will work for now,,I cut the front fender decal in half and thats what i put there seeing it wasnt wide enough for me to use,,I used it elsewhere.:D:D Righ on Red,,Im liking this place already,,,matter of fact,,I love it here,,wish we all were closer so we could get a Live forum,,like actually ride ,,drink,,and exchange reciepes,,lmao for the bikes,,heheheh

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey did u guys like the one on the back of the front fender? dont thing anyone commented on it :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Your list says rims dipped in chrome? They dont look chrome to me.......?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
did u look ay all my pics,,,The rims with me on the bike in the showroom floor,,,They were removed to be replaced due to a hairline crack on the shaft of the front rim,,My bike has Chrome dipped rims, just not physically on it right now TYVM

·
Registered
427 Posts
OH yeah they look sweet....

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks,,,I just ordered the Vector design front and rear seats today, hoping my front spoiler and Irate grill I can put on tommorrow, weather was crappy today, yours is nice too, I was pissed about the crack but they put another set of factory on it so I could ride til it came in,,they found the crack and I was happy they admitted it,,I have bought 4 bikes from them,,I trust them,,and there always good to me,

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Looks good.:) You sound as excited as a little kid at Christmas!:eek: I was that way a couple of months ago and will be again when the weather improves.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks good.:) You sound as excited as a little kid at Christmas!:eek: I was that way a couple of months ago and will be again when the weather improves.
Yeah man,,like a big kid at a candy store,,lmao,,:D:D:DI have a passion for ridin,,always have, I wanted to fly also but cant due to my injuries and disabilities from The Marines, had 3 back surgeries,knee surgery,ankle surgey, had a stroke in 05 from the meds I was on, wasnt fun,,got told I couldnt work from the VA and social security so I bought my 1st bike in 05,,lol im on my 4th in 2010 heheh so im limited to how long I can ride, sucks but im trying to enjoy life. I Built a fully functional flight simulator with all the controls and auto pilot, overhead panel in my house to supress the other passion, but thanks for the compliments.:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts