Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OCC is going under the banks are forclosing on their 12million dollar monster of a bike that's only worth 8 million now. Once their show is done they are done for sure . Their bikes are not good enough to keep them in business .

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I don't know about this.
You know senior has millions put away. Just a matter of what he wants to do with it.
He could close shop and go back to a much smaller size like before.
I always thought there bikes were built well. I gotta say I like PJD's better though.
But without Vinnie he would be dead in the water.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I don't know about this.
You know senior has millions put away. Just a matter of what he wants to do with it.
I always thought there bikes were built well. I gotta say I like PJD's better though.
Totally agree, they could close the doors tomorrow and its no big deal. Paul Sr has made some serious money over the last few years and its all just fun and games for him now. Paul Jr will be ok and get by only because he has Vinny and was able to create a fan base from the fame of OCC. Now Mikey that might be another story!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Totally agree, they could close the doors tomorrow and its no big deal. Paul Sr has made some serious money over the last few years and its all just fun and games for him now. Paul Jr will be ok and get by only because he has Vinny and was able to create a fan base from the fame of OCC. Now Mikey that might be another story!
Haha!!
I think Mikey will make it just fine due to sympathy! :D
He has a serious learning disorder!:eek:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I don't know about this.
as for as building bikes half of them look like they are out of some cartoon ! Lol... That's just my opinion but the true facts are this he has had about just as many lawsuits as to the amount of bikes he sold . True fact because most of their bikes have failed somewhere weather its frame problems or some other internal problems . Another true fact the Hells Angels NY chapter bought a bike from OCC the bike was shit so the loaded it up in a dump truck drove it over to the shop called senior outside raised the dump body and out slid the bike !! That had to be some seen then they dragged senior into his office and made him give them whatever cash he had which I heard it was like $70,000 and the rest in a check but this was a few years ago. That was probably the only case that didn't have to go to court ! Lol...

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But I do agree he has money but he won't be running his business out of that monster anymore . He is def going to cut back and pull in the rains if he plans on making it .

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
as for as building bikes half of them look like they are out of some cartoon ! Lol... That's just my opinion but the true facts are this he has had about just as many lawsuits as to the amount of bikes he sold . True fact because most of their bikes have failed somewhere weather its frame problems or some other internal problems . Another true fact the Hells Angels NY chapter bought a bike from OCC the bike was whit so the loaded it up in a dump truck drove it over to the shop called senior outside raised the dump body and out slid the bike !! That had to be some seen then they dragged senior into his office and made him give them whatever cash he had which I heard it was like $70,000 and the rest in a check but this was a few years ago. That was probably the only case that didn't have to go to court ! Lol...
If that's true that's a good way to handle things!
Not very smart! But good! I never heard anything about it? Did senior file charges?
Why were the hells A's pissed?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If that's true that's a good way to handle things!
Not very smart! But good! I never heard anything about it? Did senior file charges?
Why were the hells A's pissed?
Yes very true and nothing the general public would never hear just like how senior has gotten his was kicked all over this county ! Lol. He is notorious for starting problems he can't finish . Back to the Angels I guess they felt the bike that was made wasn't worth what they paid. An ex girlfriends father is where I first heard this story whom he was an associate of the club and a business owner in Orange County. This was back in like '04 . Senior also was tied up in his house with duck tape and robbed years ago as well but no one ever heard about that.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
No surprise i guess. They have been around for the better part of a decade now, and im 100% set on the fact that Discovery told them that they needed to have some drama and break apart. Its nothing short of a sopa opra for men.

As far as him having money stashed away, im not so sure. Both Pauls have really nice houses and nice cars, but i would bet Skaps left nut that its all banked owned, and once the paychecks stop they will have to file chapter 11 and loose it all.

One thing i dont understand, is how Paul Jr. managed to get all that machinery? That water jet probably goes for 100K easy, not to mention all the other tools in that shop. Sr. and that new store ... yeah he doesnt own that, so thats gone. These guys are going to be nothing short of living in a shoe box and begginf for pocket change on the streets. That part of NY is tough. Meaning that there really isnt much up there as far as jobs or an economy. Most who live up that way commute to the city where the money is.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
If I'm not mistaken he still has his machine shop up and running. That thing was the original bread and butter and funded the bike shop hobby. I would think sr could fall back on that.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
The tools were given to him.
You can't pay for better advertisement than that. Your tools are on t'v every week. A hell of a lot cheaper then paying for a t.v commercial!
I don't think there broke though. And I would be amazed if they didn't own their homes.
These guys would charge over $50,000 just to show up at a gathering.
This place I go to inquired about it about 3 years ago and they wanted $50,000 to come to his establishment. And they were booked 3 months out. That's $600,000!!! In 3 months!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Kinda like that robot arm that was given to PJD last week.
That has got to be a pricey toy!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
i stopped recording it.
never had the stomach for Sr's tough love B.S.
the whole basis of the show was built around the dissension.
as for whether they've got money stashed--no one but them knows for sure.
the machine shop was sold to his oldest son; so, he might be holding paper on that.

too bad.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No surprise i guess. They have been around for the better part of a decade now, and im 100% set on the fact that Discovery told them that they needed to have some drama and break apart. Its nothing short of a sopa opra for men.

As far as him having money stashed away, im not so sure. Both Pauls have really nice houses and nice cars, but i would bet Skaps left nut that its all banked owned, and once the paychecks stop they will have to file chapter 11 and loose it all.

One thing i dont understand, is how Paul Jr. managed to get all that machinery? That water jet probably goes for 100K easy, not to mention all the other tools in that shop. Sr. and that new store ... yeah he doesnt own that, so thats gone. These guys are going to be nothing short of living in a shoe box and begginf for pocket change on the streets. That part of NY is tough. Meaning that there really isnt much up there as far as jobs or an economy. Most who live up that way commute to the city where the money is.
well said !!!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
F&#@ 'em! That show has sucked for years.

Bring back BIKER BUILD OFF!!!
Biker Build off was a good show. That where i learned about Indian Larry and his unique builds, and later where his shop is in Brooklyn. Larry has been dead for 5 years now, yet his shop still stands. Thats more then i can say for OCC.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Biker Build off was a good show. That where i learned about Indian Larry and his unique builds, and later where his shop is in Brooklyn. Larry has been dead for 5 years now, yet his shop still stands. Thats more then i can say for OCC.
Yup owner Bob Seeger family friend !

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
I never cared for the "theme" bikes.
The few times I watched it was more about them fighting than building bikes. No thanks.
Anytime I saw a OCC shirt or Merchandise you knew it was bought at WalMart.
I'm surprised they've lasted this long.
I won't miss it one bit.

Biker build off was a great show!

1 - 20 of 165 Posts