Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nothing big, cobra solo rack, the hooker thing (for tie downs you sick perverts), a travel bag, riding boots (so i quit wearing down my cross trainers) and a gel butt pad. Can you guess what I am planning?

·
Registered
380 Posts
You are going to kidnap a small person (midget is insensitive or politically incorrect or something). See, you are going to ride by and knock him/her out with the butt pad (those things can be heavy), strap him/her to the back inside the bag, and when they start to come to...boot to the head!

Pretty sick man. Why would you tell us about it in advance?

Or, maybe a long trip? Where ya headed?

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
nothing big, cobra solo rack, the hooker thing (for tie downs you sick perverts), a travel bag, riding boots (so i quit wearing down my cross trainers) and a gel butt pad. Can you guess what I am planning?
Ummmmmm....................instead of sending pics like Weiner, you're gonna travel to and fro, strap'em down and take'em for a ride?????

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
short trips around town?
lol

you guys are funny.

Gonna be headed to Central Ar, for the 4th. 5 hour drive by car, prob 6 on bike unless i make stops to see anyone in route. Nothing like what alot of you guys do, but a nice prep trip for the indy ride.

route. Fayettville, Little Rock to Pine Bluff

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
lol

you guys are funny.

Gonna be headed to Central Ar, for the 4th. 5 hour drive by car, prob 6 on bike unless i make stops to see anyone in route. Nothing like what alot of you guys do, but a nice prep trip for the indy ride.

route. Fayettville, Little Rock to Pine Bluff
I went to the Fayettville rally last year and gong again this year, Sept 28- Oct 1. Be staying in Springdale at the LaQuinta stop by and we can ride some together. Kidnapping small people is aginst the law. Meet up with Broadway Joe in Little Rock

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went to the Fayettville rally last year and gong again this year, Sept 28- Oct 1. Be staying in Springdale at the LaQuinta stop by and we can ride some together. Kidnapping small people is aginst the law. Meet up with Broadway Joe in Little Rock
Yah i went last year also and planing on heading back this year also. We will def have to meet up. Would love to meet up with Joe if he is able that weekend. Lived in Little Rock for 4 years before coming to OK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts