Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my D2Moto spike air cleaner this week with the 15% coupon code, and got email verification that it shipped yesterday. Then today... 40% coupon code via email.

Save yourselves! WS40 code gets you 40% off.

[email protected]#$&r [email protected]&$*r!

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
That sucks big time. It seems for me I ether hit the sales just after they end or before they start, always paying full price.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Call them up, most likely they will apply the discount... Otherwise, cancel and re-order with them on the phone. I did the first method with another company and they didn't mind at all, they like your money.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I'll try that... that'll put money back in my pocket for my Webslinger speedo... or an extra $25 for the bar tab for the old "Christmas Eve Eve Pubcrawl."

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
They got me too…40% off the day after they were delivered.
I got mine last night and I have to say I am impressed overall…not what I was expecting. You can get colored filters to match your paint.

Now just waiting on the adapters from Low and Mean

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I decided to buck the trend and went with the Thunder Mfg adapter... it's a little more modest, and it's metal. Plus it's only $239 in Chrome... not bad.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
That is a nice adapter...I like the idea of metal as well.
I wonder if the vacuum lines will hook up with this adapter or will you use the filters like Low and Mean?

·
Registered
97 Posts
D2moto

Which model # did you order? I see most of them say out of stock.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
The SKU: IK003-Chrome, show price of $99.99, but after entering the ws40 code and updating your cart it shows $59.99 then shipping. Flat ground was $5.99.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Assholes I bought 2 of them about 3 weeks ago for 99.00 bucks each plus shipping. Oh well that is the way it is when you need something and when you don't it is dirt cheap:D

·
Registered
427 Posts
Just ordered mine, black, thanx for the code...sweet deal!!!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
That sucks!
I buy all my shoes and boots at Famous footwear because they have my size in stock.
Size 14 or 15 depending on brand.
But every time I buy shoes or boots they send me a $10.00 off coupon that needs to be used within a month!?
I JUST BOUGHT NEW SHOES ASS CLOWNS!!!! WHY WOULD I NEED SOME IN THE NEXT MONTH!?
But what a good deal on the spike! I paid almost $300 foe everything with the Barons:confused:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Got mine today looks great after they sent me a refund on my black one I went with the Chrome
I just ordered the chrome. I wanted the black but couldn't pass up that price. Thanks to DJ and the 40% discount!!!! Thanks again man!

Anyone think there would be an issue painting the chrome spike black to match the L&M adaptor? Any tips on doing so or just follow the post about painting the plasti-chrome parts?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts