Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
besides RAW and Accutronix, who else makes side mount plates? i know Kuryakyn does, but you have to modify it. thx in advance ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Accutronix Lic. Plate for Fuggin

You can order the Accutronix lic. plate mounts from Fuggin Fabrication. You can see them on the Fuggin web-site on the Accutronix page.

Accutronix

Call me to order.

Doug
480/813-4474

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i was leaning towards the accutronix, it seems to be the cheapest without modification. be giving you a call tomorrow doug. and thanks furion!

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Sideplate

I have a sideplate from Shaynem109sideplate.com
Check out his site - easy to install and only $100. You can have a custom design cut out into the mount as well. I have the maltese cross.

Good luck with that.

Larry
New York

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thx. EM'd him :)
I talked him last night. Really nice guy that has an intrest in the Fury. The holder is $310 shipped in Chrome with light. He has several at the Chromers now. The Tribal one was a one off for his own but he is thinking of making it as an option. Will be around $400 he thought.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
I have a sideplate from Shaynem109sideplate.com
Check out his site - easy to install and only $100. You can have a custom design cut out into the mount as well. I have the maltese cross.

Good luck with that.

Larry
New York
Does that side mount have a license plate light?

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
They look cool but $400.00 for a license plate holder is a little much..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Side Mount Plate

Thanks Larry for the information regarding the shaynem109sideplate.com website. I am currently having a custom mount made with my own design. And yes it's only $100.00. I will post later next week and give an honest feedback on product satisfaction. :cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts