Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha i took the rear ones off. I finially went and got some stuff to remove the gunk thats left behind, when it's sunny out here in Oklahoma I'll be removing them. It's only 2 weeks old... I'm just enjoying the ride until the winter gets here. haha.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Heya Choppa Style. Listen the bike looks good. Glad you went Matte. When you start doing real DEATH INC photos, keep the family van out the pictures.:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
That's one Gangsta Minivan in the background :) Please tell me it's full of AK47's or somethin tough and not just kids and the wife hehe.

Good lookin bike though bro, even though Burgundy and blue are the 2 fastest colors :)

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I'm pretty sure the van was used to trailer out the blue and burgandy Fury's cause everybody knows mattes where it's at!!:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yeah right. Get in your truck and go somewhere.:D
SUP Dragboat, I must say I have a nice tail light on my ride. MFR just put one on mine on Halloween and he said it was yours. hehe. I dont know whos getting mine but he mentioned I have DRAGBOAT'S LIGHT! All the Honeys are loving my Dragboat back end now.

·
Registered
109 Posts
That's one Gangsta Minivan in the background :) Please tell me it's full of AK47's or somethin tough and not just kids and the wife hehe.

Good lookin bike though bro, even though Burgundy and blue are the 2 fastest colors :)
Hey Snuff, go fast. I want pedestrians to see me slowly. Hey, was that Saint that passed? I think that was Saint. It was.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha yeah sorry bout the minivan, if anyone knows of Mount Scott in the Wichita Mountains, in Lawton, Oklahoma, that is where I was, along with 100 other people so sorry about the minivan.

and I got the matte, Because a paint matched frame just looks... too much lol. and besides I like mine with no shine

yes that is my truck.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I drive a purple truck too, but mine has 10 wheels, a 550 Hp engine with1850 torque and 13 gears..... But yours looks alot cooler!:D and CB, I'd rather ride mine that spend all my time shining it up.:p
And Dragboat.... Damn, I am in my truck going somewhere, but sure wishin I was back in the Lonestar!:cool:

·
Registered
390 Posts
I drove up to the top of Mount Scott a number of times in my Army days. The view is spectacular. I also liked the unique colors of the rock formations. I miss the steaks at Medicine Park and the world famous burgers at Meers.

·
Registered
240 Posts
If I didn't know better it looks like these pictures were taken on top of the mountain outside of Lawton????? Before I retired from the Air Force I was stationed at Altus (arm pit of the US). I thought the riding out there was kind of boring, nothing but straight roads and big bugs but you can go for ever. Ride safe and if your in the military out there, thank you for your service.
GP
Sorry after posting (only looked at photos not all the posts) this I then see thet it is just outside of Lawton.
GP

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah it's right outside of Lawton. Some of the roads out by the lake are windy but really but really straight. We ate at the "Old Plantation" we'll go to
Meers next weekend weather permitting of course. I bought my fury from Altus Motorsports.

·
Registered
109 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts