Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who took delivery of the Fury, What did you actually pay for the bike? Retail, above retail, below retail?

·
Registered
36 Posts
retail....i got a deal on the passenger seat and padded sissy bar tho.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My local Honda dealer JUST got one in today. They're selling it for sticker, no markup. But with tax, reg, assembly and whatnot, it was 16k otd.

·
Registered
37 Posts
priced right

Hey Yall, I got mine at MSRP. Actually rode to the dealership on my vtx to buy crush washers for the drain plugs. Then I saw my new FURY. Traded up on the spot and never once asked the price. It's a Honda, the name speaks for itself. The guys at Northwest Honda in IL. where great to deal with! There is no price to high for mental health, unless you buy from the other H.
You only live once,live well...................

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just paid $12,999 plus tax and $260 in "dock fees". There was a line at the dealership when the doors opened after receiving a Blue Fury. Luckily, my place in line was FIRST!

I also got a good deal on accessories- 20% off. I"m as happy as a fly on a fresh, hot steamer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I need some of what he is drinking. No dealer is going to get 200 of these.

And is that $2,000.00 down? Otherwise, you better run back and buy that Fury at $11,911 because that is way under MSRP.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Paid $15,487 with prep and tax OTD

Paid $15,487 with prep and tax OTD. $12,999 for the bike. no additional mark up here in FL.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I puy a deposit down at my Dealer so I could pass the 4 other people infront of me. So i paid MSRP but out the door was 14158.93 with tax, title. I knew the minute i wrote the check for the deposit i would not be getting below MSRP. But I got my Fury!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bartlesvill Cycle Sports in Oklahoma 11,711.00 otd. pay 200 down and the bike is yours when it comes in. said he is goning to get a round 200 of them.
Now we're talking. This bike should cost bout the same as the vtx 1300. Visited the Honda of Hollywood (Los Angeles). Black Fury on the floor $14,999. (lol) The owner has 2 honda dealers and vry rarely neg - that's why i bought my vtx 1800 from the 'OTD' in inglewood, CA. All the other local Honda/Suzi/Kaw/Yami dealers hate this OTD shop .....i mean 'hate'. (lol) the sat I purchased the VTX...the OTD dealer moved more then 100 units....at rock bottom prices. 1 can only imagine the money they make in accessories.

For me.... I'll wait, purchase the Fury for bout 11K (OTD) add n 3 or 4 K for metal fender, chrome wheels, change out the exhaust (HardKrome baby - give me thunder ), change out the seat, change out the major plastic pieces for real chrome pieces - and for me - it'd be good to go for bout 15K max. With honda reliabilty - forget bout it!!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm in illinois.. 12,300. When I was shopping around the state, the concensus was no one was going to sell it under MSRP, I didn't get much off.. but I think it helped that I knew what bike and color every dealership had in stock.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts