Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys. I'm planning on painting my bike. Taking it down to the bare frame and working back up. The engine covers will get painted body color, and the frame/wheels/handlebars/swingarm a different color. I need some suggestions for color combos. Anything but chrome. Lol

· Super Moderator
6,702 Posts
Alright guys. I'm planning on painting my bike. Taking it down to the bare frame and working back up. The engine covers will get painted body color, and the frame/wheels/handlebars/swingarm a different color. I need some suggestions for color combos. Anything but chrome. Lol
I got nothing.

· Registered
13 Posts
Dont you think it comes with amazing colors in stock form? when the light strikes it at a certain angle, it becomes beautiful regardless of the color your choose.

· Premium Member
1,104 Posts
I'd stay away from a white or light color on the frame... you'll thank me when you aren't cleaning it twice daily....

Deep cherry (almost black) w/ flake on the frame. What color is the engine, one of the older silver, or newer black? If it's black, then I'd put the frame color on the covers, and then go with a lighter color on the tins... maybe a matte gray...

You can never go wrong with a pearl white on the tins, but I may be a bit biased.

Whatever you do, ditch the chrome! :)

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You guys are awesome! I need to look up some of these colors. Also, I should mention I have full access to powdercoat the frame, so that will probably be done, then paint on the tins. I guess I should put up a picture of the bike. It's in my new member intro thread, but would be useful here. Plus I just like the picture a lot. Blue is definitely my favorite color, but I also love red, green, orange and am not opposed to many other colors.
Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Fuel tank

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The blue is so pretty. The dark cherry red is my next favorite
I definitely love the blue. Ironically I was looking at a powdercoat called "Booty Blue" from prismatic powder that is actually an amazing color in my opinion.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd stay away from a white or light color on the frame... you'll thank me when you aren't cleaning it twice daily....

Deep cherry (almost black) w/ flake on the frame. What color is the engine, one of the older silver, or newer black? If it's black, then I'd put the frame color on the covers, and then go with a lighter color on the tins... maybe a matte gray...

You can never go wrong with a pearl white on the tins, but I may be a bit biased.

Whatever you do, ditch the chrome! :)
I do like that idea! How about this as an option for the frame? I was thinking this might look good with a nice orange over it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts