Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Ooooo... this would be fun for the tank, fenders and the like over that dark cherry metallic frame.....

· Super Moderator
6,681 Posts
I definitely love the blue. Ironically I was looking at a powdercoat called "Booty Blue" from prismatic powder that is actually an amazing color in my opinion.

Yeah the blue is nice, but it's not chrome...

· Super Moderator
6,681 Posts
You guys are awesome! I need to look up some of these colors. Also, I should mention I have full access to powdercoat the frame, so that will probably be done, then paint on the tins. I guess I should put up a picture of the bike. It's in my new member intro thread, but would be useful here. Plus I just like the picture a lot. Blue is definitely my favorite color, but I also love red, green, orange and am not opposed to many other colors. View attachment 245260
I really like the blue from 2010, 2012 and 2016. Ultra blue metallic. I like it so much I am having the bike I'm building painted the same colour as my Fury only with a bit more metal flake. Naturally everything else other than the seat and tyres will be chrome.

· Registered
2,964 Posts
I really like the blue from 2010, 2012 and 2016. Ultra blue metallic. I like it so much I am having the bike I'm building painted the same colour as my Fury only with a bit more metal flake. Naturally everything else other than the seat and tyres will be chrome.
Gotta be a way for you to get those last few pieces chromed...

· Premium Member
2,050 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts