Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right! Nitro's Fury paint is DONE! all that is let is some pin stripping which I will be doing Sunday...

All the photos were before the flake and 3 coats of clear. I'll have some more pics after I buff them out tomorrow.

PS... I used the bright green Kandy... I'm thinking it was the right choice...

Now... What color to pin stripe out the tribal in???? hmmmmm

Attachments

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Wow!
I think I would just hang them on my wall to look at!;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
You could pinstripe in lots of colors...purple ,yellow or even white. Any of these would look killer...IMHO that is

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Wow, that looks unreal. I wouldn't touch it.... looks to nice the way it is.

·
Banned
317 Posts
Eric looks great. ui'll need some stuff done soon on my bike and another harley we have. Once again never a bad paint job out of waters airbrush.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
that paint is so off the hook ... better then the last job, and i still love the last set of tins you worked on. You are quite the artist Easy.

I would say the pinstripe depends on the color of the frame. Just based on the tins, either a nice burnt orange or bright orange to highlight only.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
that looks bad ass and the colors really go together great! to tell the truth i would do without the pinstripes since it looks so badass the way it is.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the kind words my fury brothers! I'm buffing it today and then will lay the pin strip... I'm thinking a black, blue, Dk green or purple. Guess I'll just lay a few colors and choose the one that grabs me... I will post them on my 'New Look' thread shortly. I want to keep that thread ongoing as a progression of the bike overhaul.

Only 3 days left to... as we say in the south... GIT-R-DONE!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
That looks awesome Easy you did a great job!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts