Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a member on here that has painted his lower forks black and i can't seem to find his pics. Anyone know who i'm talking about?

What would be inlvolved doing this? I think the LE would look great with them painted!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah Ive seen the pics but cant remember who. I am going to do that this winter, I cant wait, I have an SE and it will look so good..

·
Registered
426 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks man!

·
Registered
27 Posts
To paint the lower forks all that would have to be done is remove them and slide the dust seals up and tape off the slider pipe. To have them powder coated the forks would have to be completely disassembled. im going to paint mine this winter along with my brake calipers and brackets, differential, engine, and the inner portion of my brake rotors. already painted my battery covers and swingarm bolt cover on the right side of the frame.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How's this?
Wow that looks good! I'll have to get a pic of mine up for you to see what you can do. I've got the SE with cobra swepts, chrome Kury engine kit and a couple other small mods.

I really appreciate you helping out!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Wow that looks good! I'll have to get a pic of mine up for you to see what you can do. I've got the SE with cobra swepts, chrome Kury engine kit and a couple other small mods.

I really appreciate you helping out!
Thanks, man. Looking forward to those pics!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts