Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
all of that and no pictures to share? come on share the pictures bro!

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
You better post some pictures or I’m gonna delete this thread and ban you for a week.:D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Sorry no pictures just planning and getting excited!! I know I am a tease!!! :):)
I think the key word here people is PLANNING!
I am guessing there is nothing to show? But soon will be.:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Needless to say -- Bf4 is a little excited. Pics will come I'm sure but this will take a little more time than most. Just before his STRIPPER PARTY!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Be patient my young ones!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I want to add to this one. Painter did a perfect job on my matte side covers for a SUPER price. I also want to add that after dealing with him you will know that he places customer satisfaction at the highest priority. Best transaction i've had in looooong time.

Oh and Painter if your reading this, i will get some pics up as soon as i get my camera back and the bike gets washed and the sun comes out!:eek::eek:

Guys have no doubt Painter is here to take care of you!!!! I can't recommend him enough!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
what a waste of my time;someone owes me big time for letting this sham continue.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
I want to add to this one. Painter did a perfect job on my matte side covers for a SUPER price. I also want to add that after dealing with him you will know that he places customer satisfaction at the highest priority. Best transaction i've had in looooong time.

Never were truer words posted.

I went by the dealer yesterday to get a part and show off the new fender. Everyone there was super-impressed with the paint match, as they all said, basically, that blue is a bitch to match.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts