·
Premium Member
548 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: BakoFury

·
Registered
214 Posts
I wish I would have read this entire post before ordering my block of plates but now I am having the same issue with VTX. I place my order and I can't get any sort of response. I don't know if he even received it but I paid for them. I'll give it another week I guess and see what happens. It's been two weeks and four emails with not even an order confirmation.

·
Super Moderator
2,979 Posts
This is a low-count run of custom parts. As far as I know, one guy makes them and sells them reasonably--don't kick him in the balls, or that parts source will dry up. If letting $40 sit out there for a month is killing you, don't ever order a custom exhaust as that's around $1,200 and one to three months, depending, and you pray it looks like what you're imagining, and that what you're imagining will look good in real life.

·
Super Moderator
2,979 Posts
Yup, same here, but got the parts and they were perfect, even included the extra blockoff plug I needed and excellent instructions.

It was a bit iffy when I ordered as people hadn't ordered the plates in a fair amount of time and I wasn't sure they were still in production, so I thought I'd better order them before they're no longer made and I can't get them, and cross my fingers I still could get them. No order confirmation, communication, nothing. Two weeks later a padded envelope showed up out of nowhere, which I figured was 2-4 weeks early given what I'd read. I put it aside because I wasn't doing the mods for a while, and six months later when I got to the PAIR mess removal things went buttery-smooth.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I do have the $31 Shiny covers from VTX-Parts if anyone is interested, $20 Shipped.
I figured instead of returning it, I much rather take a hit and make someone else happier.
I'd like to buy them if they fit the Fury and are still available.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts