Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok boys and girls. Vacation is over and my Fury is ready for the season, leaving me with all these extra parts laying around. Maybe your stock part got scratched or beat up and you could use a new one ... or maybe i have that upgrade your looking for. In any case, please post here ( even if its just to say your shooting me a PM ) so that everyone can see im not playing favorites and will sell the part to the first buyer. Payment shall be either a Post Office Money Order or PayPal. PayPal add the 3% processing fee please. Shipping will be thru USPS with delivery conformation. Should you want insurance that can be arranged. Shippnig overseas will cost more. How much, i dont know but we can cross that bridge when it gets here. And away we go ...

OEM front brake reservoir cap in chrome. $12 shipped.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Sending PM on controls.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Who took a razor blade to your seat? Or did you do it to force your self to buy a new seat?:p

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sent you a pm, if its not sold I'll take the tree cover.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I take it she did't like the Bitch Seat? :p
That is actually the other CBs old seat. I bought it before i started pricing a recover with the addition of gel. As CB told me someone didnt like the fact that he had a nice new bike and took a blade to it one night.

To recover with gel on the factory seat pan i was looking at $400 - $700!:eek: I paid $450 for my custom fit Danny Gray thru Sterling. It was a no brainer.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts