Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING EXCEPT FOR THE RIM OR RIM AND TIRE TOGETHER!
Send P.M if ready to buy, or ask questions here.
THANK YOU!

Rear 200 tire (not rim) only 902 miles on it $100

Rear rim,
BLACK WITH RED STRIPE $295

Rim and tire together $385 SHIPPED!

Stock matte silver front fender $70

Stock seat and stock passenger pad for sale as well! Send P.M

Stock controls for sale! With mounting brackets, pegs, brake pedal, clutch pedal, and brake reservoir! Send P.M

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Your selling just about every part you can off the bike. Are we ever gonna see some pic’s? I know, it’s in the shop blah, blah blah. When I pioneered the Sumo kit, I posted pictures all the way thru the process. Come’on bro, just a teaser shot…

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
I was thinking of just buying him out so we wouldn't have to listen to him anymore.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Next he's gonna be selling his frame and swing arm.
YA SMART ASS!!!
O.K,
It should be done tomorrow any way so I will swing by their and take a pic!
But just one. Still won't have all the mods on it.
I want to enter FOM so I don't want to post a ton of pics and wear it out.

OH!
I forgot to put up the stock trees for sale!!

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Thought I’d help you market your extra parts. Much more professional this way.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Didn't Predator explain the new forum of the month rules for this year. There is a maximum of three grand in mods that one can spend if you want to enter the fury of the month contest. I'm afraid that Sumo kit has now put you over the limit. I will be glad to take it off your hands for a discounted rate so that you can enter the forum of the month.:mad:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thought I’d help you market your extra parts. Much more professional this way.

WHAT'S THIS!! YOUR FIRST BLUE BIKE with a **** frame!?:eek:

And for you Dave. $50% off!!!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What month? I’ll enter too.

P.S. I have the same crap for sale only cheaper and in better condition.
Good! I want you to enter so I can kick your ass!!:cool:
Gonna take down THE MAN!!
Then again your a moderator so you would probably go into the system and change the votes to your favor!
DAMN CHEATER!!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Didn't Predator explain the new forum of the month rules for this year. There is a maximum of three grand in mods that one can spend if you want to enter the fury of the month contest. I'm afraid that Sumo kit has now put you over the limit. I will be glad to take it off your hands for a discounted rate so that you can enter the forum of the month.:mad:
Dude well count me out I don't even want to say what I have spent this month but its pushing $6000 .

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
After mrbyber made his purchase, Sumo-x recouped all of their research and development cost and I got my rebate check in the mail today. I have another 2k to play with.

Thanks for taken one for the team, again mrbyber!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
you can spend whatever you want, Billy--don't let the mean man fool you. he's spent more on his bike that what it originally cost.

now Richard, on the other hand, is gonna get his a$$ kicked by his kid unless that bike gets put back together by Spring thaw!:D

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
My bike is back together and just waiting on one more special visitor in a couple of weeks.
And you’re telling me that I‘m gonna get my ass kick by someone that has posted nothing but words?

Same as Allan Iverson talking about “practice” How many times does he say practice???

“How the hell can I make my teammates better by practice”

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
After mrbyber made his purchase, Sumo-x recouped all of their research and development cost and I got my rebate check in the mail today. I have another 2k to play with.

Thanks for taken one for the team, again mrbyber!
Geez I almost forgot. This means the Sumo-x kits are going on sale next week. Hey everyone a big sale is about to bust out so break open the wallets. Thanks again as always for the great deal Mrbyber.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts