Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Replaced some things since I've had my Fury so I've got some stock parts laying around. Most of us probably do but they are just collecting dust so I figured I would put them up for offer. If interested just make me an offer. Not sure how much shipping would be but we can figure it out.

Stock pipes with about 500 miles on them

Stock mirrors

Stock grips

Stock speedo face

Stock air intake

Stock rear fender. Has a slight blemish on each side because i used too much heat trying to remove the reflectors. Happened right after I bought the bike so it's pretty much brand new. I am too anal so I ordered a new one immediately. It doesn't look too bad. But that depends on who you are. The color is Matte Bullet Silver.

I replaced the stock forwards also, but for some reason I only have one side. Not sure what I did with the other side.

Anyways, I know these aren't in high demand at all and I'm not trying to really make anything off of it. Just hate to see them go to waste. If interested just make an offer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Stock grips and mirrors

Can you post a pic of the stock grips and mirrors. I looked on Honda's site and they don't show the mirrors on the bike for aesthetic reasons. I know the mirrors I have on my salvaged bike are round so I don't believe they are stock.

Also what are the "stock forwards" as you refer to them? If your referring to the brake and clutch levers I may be interested in those as well.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a picture of the mirrors and grips. And I seemed to have misplaced the clutch side foot control. I only have the brake side for some reason.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Here is a picture of the mirrors and grips. And I seemed to have misplaced the clutch side foot control. I only have the brake side for some reason.
If they're available, I'll take the grips. Shoot me a PM, tell me the damages.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys. I've been out of town. I just sent messages to anyone who pm'd me.

Rope - Salvagedfury sent me a pm about the grips and mirrors before your post but if he doesn't take them I'll shoot you a message next.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Sorry guys. I've been out of town. I just sent messages to anyone who pm'd me.

Rope - Salvagedfury sent me a pm about the grips and mirrors before your post but if he doesn't take them I'll shoot you a message next.
Salvagedfury sent me a PM and said he didn't want the grips (LOL).:wink:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've been MIA for a minute. All parts are still available except for the grips I think. Rope will probably take those.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts