Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a pretty great week, I decided to sell all my paintball gear I dont use anymore and I am up to $211 on it and hopefully more by the end of the week. I have a bid on my spike so there is at least another $250. Its pretty amazing the amount of cash you can come up with just by selling stuff you dont want or need anymore. Chrome wheels are in my future for sure but with the extra cash I might get a L&M front and rear fender to go along with them. I have to go dig around the closet some more, later guys. :D

·
Registered
970 Posts
Big John I did the same thing sold off some paintball stuff and bought my Cobra exhaust . Did you play tourny ball or just rec?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is it a D&M spike?
Yes it is a D&M Twister spike

Big John I did the same thing sold off some paintball stuff and bought my Cobra exhaust . Did you play tourny ball or just rec?
I played rec speed ball a lot and played a few tourneys but it's hard to get a team together where I live.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I've given up golf--for my Fury. I loved golf. Played for more years than I can remember. Have a set of Pings, berylium copper, in the garage and don't give a crap.

The bike is everything, man.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah but you live in florida = year round riding. Its freaking cold here in Oklahoma and there is a indoor golf bar less then a mile from me. :D

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I gave up on drinking alot and barhopping to meet girls, working on a girl that im talking to and spending time with rather than just flings. Gave up on buying guitar effects and amps (It seems like I have almost one of everything for guitar). Considering selling some of my guitar stuff but am afraid of seperation anxiety.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I dont have anything really to sell thanks to the x wife. I do have my die cast 1:18th scale cars ( 120+ ) but im not selling those.

thankfully i dont have any vices either, so the money i have now can pay for parts up front.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
ahh, Chris, thanks for starting off the New Year reminding me about my "ex's".

$hit, there goes the day--might as well show up at work unshaven, shirt tail out, hair sticking straight up--oh, wait, that's the latest Gen-X-Y look
$hit, I can't even be a decent slacker.

sux
2B
skap
out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts