Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a list of parts, MOST ARE STOCK, FROM A 2010 HONDA FURY 1300 CXA , Mirrors, passenger pegs,Turn signals, SEAT, Clutch and brake cables and handles ,Air breather, Stock pistons,Coil over for rear shock, Throttle cable, COBRA FI2000R digital fuel processor,,, ALL ARE IN REALLY GOOD or like new condition, MAKE OFFER ON ALL or email me if interested in one or all,,,,,, [email protected]

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Wow,no hello, introduction, invitation to dinner and a movie!
We tend to share parts here, pay shipping and a little for the trip to the post office,
I think you're looking for ebay.com.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
sorry I thought it said buy and sell your parts HERE!! must have MIS READ THE RULES !!
Rules are treated more like guidelines around here...

Reactions: whiskeytrail8

·
Registered
374 Posts
A little advice, post what you're having for dinner, tell us much you hate the government, and get your ECU flashed. You'll be in like Flynn. And, you'll have a flashed ecu at the end of the day which is nice. Very nice.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
sorry I thought it said buy and sell your parts HERE!! must have MIS READ THE RULES !!
Introduce yourself, show some pics of what you have to sell etc etc etc.... understand we've had quite a few spammers and this had the trademarks of one...:wink:

What a bunch of
s
Asshat or not, we've had so many spammers as of late, this looked like one. :gentleman:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
A little advice, post what you're having for dinner, tell us much you hate the government, and get your ECU flashed. You'll be in like Flynn. And, you'll have a flashed ecu at the end of the day which is nice. Very nice.
I prefer in like Flint...

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
The original meaning of that phrase referred to Errol Flynn but either way these days.
Hmm, Errol Flynn, or bad guys that are girls. I know which I will choose...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts