Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all,
Anyone got a pair of passenger foot peg brackets to sell. My Fury came without them an I would like to have the option of hauling someone if it comes up. Email me at [email protected] if you have a set to sell. Thx Todd

·
Registered
788 Posts
Todd....if you bought your Fury from a dealer as in new, he should be supplying you the brackets......you bought them, ya know. How about the helmet lock that goes under the back fender....did you get that as most dealers were not installing them....mine came in a bag (and still in it).
I'd be riding their tails until someone takes the brackets out of their desk.

If none of this applies, I'm sure someone will hook you up.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Todd, PM me. I'm willing to give them to you, you just need to pay for shipping.

GP

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rear Peg Mount Brackets

I need a pair also of rear peg brackets to install some passenger footpegs on my 2010 fury. The guy that sold me the bike has stripped them off! Called all kinds of Honda OEM parts places, no one has these brackets! HELP!

In this pic I think this is the way the brackets originally look? Cause you can feel 2 holes on the frame under the seat where the originals were?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Todd....if you bought your Fury from a dealer as in new, he should be supplying you the brackets......you bought them, ya know. How about the helmet lock that goes under the back fender....did you get that as most dealers were not installing them....mine came in a bag (and still in it).
I'd be riding their tails until someone takes the brackets out of their desk.

If none of this applies, I'm sure someone will hook you up.
They are on the bike when it comes from the factory, DOT requires a motorcycle with a pass seat must have pegs.
I need a pair also of rear peg brackets to install some passenger footpegs on my 2010 fury. The guy that sold me the bike has stripped them off! Called all kinds of Honda OEM parts places, no one has these brackets! HELP!

In this pic I think this is the way the brackets originally look? Cause you can feel 2 holes on the frame under the seat where the originals were?
No, they look (looked) like this

#13 and #14, those were made or modified for those aftermarket pegs, yes you can feel the mounts under the frame

·
Registered
4 Posts
pass pegs

i just got a 2011 my pass pegs and brackets are missing to along with the passenger seat so if any one has them plz lmk looking to buy now thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've got a set (brackets), and a passenger seat too. PM me if anybody is interested. They would be shipped from Dayton, Ohio (45424).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, this is actually my first post - I just picked up a new 2017 fury and I'm loving it so far.

Continuing off this (old and hopefully not dead) post, I'm in need of a pair of mounting brackets for passenger pegs as well - if anyone has an extra set. Actually I need passenger pegs too but I was doubting anyone had an extra set laying around in good shape.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Hey guys, this is actually my first post - I just picked up a new 2017 fury and I'm loving it so far.

Continuing off this (old and hopefully not dead) post, I'm in need of a pair of mounting brackets for passenger pegs as well - if anyone has an extra set. Actually I need passenger pegs too but I was doubting anyone had an extra set laying around in good shape.

Thanks guys!
Congrats on the ride. Start a new thread, introduce yourself to the group, and post up some pics of the beauty!

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts

Thanks guys!
Welcome aboard! I wish I had brackets for you, sorry.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got a 2019 Fury and it has no passenger peg brackets as well. Anyone have any or know where to get a set would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. My Fury came without a pair of passenger footpeg brackets. If anyone has them to sell, please Email me at [email protected] Thank you in advance.
I am looking for a seat and footpegs too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts