Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have changed out the passenger pegs, what options are out there? Easy change, or custom parts and a lot of work involved? I don't mind the oem mains, not pretty, but not offensive. But the original passenger pegs are a butt ugly eyesore in my opinion.

Pictures with brand/model info would be great.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
For those of you who have changed out the passenger pegs, what options are out there? Easy change, or custom parts and a lot of work involved? I don't mind the oem mains, not pretty, but not offensive. But the original passenger pegs are a butt ugly eyesore in my opinion.

Should just be an easy change, with the correct adapters. Someone who has actually swapped them out might be able to help a bit more.

·
Registered
211 Posts

check out my pictures. I have enjoyed mine. The passenger pegs won't stay up after I swapped them out so they have to stay flat all the time. Sometimes I take them off and I ride with the solo seat on. xo prodox

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
They are easy to swap out and i can lock mine in the up position when riding solo.I have Kury's and just ordered the rear adapter's, workes fine.

·
Registered
396 Posts

All of the Accutronix foot peg styles are available for the rear of your FURY.
Accutronix :: Footpegs :: Page 1

foot pegs.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts