Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When putting the stock passenger seat back on, do I bolt it to the driver's seat using the bolts under it or do I just slide it under the seat without those bolts and tighten the side screws and back screw?

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
When putting the stock passenger seat back on, do I bolt it to the driver's seat using the bolts under it or do I just slide it under the seat without those bolts and tighten the side screws and back screw?
The bolts under it (drivers seat) hold the driver seat and fender on, the side and rear bolts hold the passanger seat on.

·
Registered
158 Posts
QUESTION?

For thoughs of you who have removed the passenger seat to make the bike look solo, what did you do with the hole in the fender? If nothing else, I would like to add a little spike in it's place. Any help on where to purchase one that fits and looks good would be very helpful.

Thanks my friends.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks Randy,

I'm looking for something close to that, maybe a little more goth looking to match the looks of the bike.

Still I would like to know what others have done or where else to find a kewl spike or something to fill in the hole.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
QUESTION?

For thoughs of you who have removed the passenger seat to make the bike look solo, what did you do with the hole in the fender? If nothing else, I would like to add a little spike in it's place. Any help on where to purchase one that fits and looks good would be very helpful.

Thanks my friends.
XxPatman77... All I did with mine was get a black body plug. You can get them at any auto store. Since your bike is black it looks good and is sleak. Just have to find the size that fits in the whole. I get alot of compliments on how it blends. I will try and take a pic a little more close up on the fender but you should be able to see it on the rear shot that I posted on the November Bike thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts