Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of the more artistic guys on the forum should design a patch to go on jackets and vests, that is more representative of the Fury than the old standby honda logo.
I would have it made and proudly display it. Any takers????

·
Registered
179 Posts
me and a local motorcycle shirt business (buddy) have been designing fury shirts for the past week and i got to admit there all bad ASS. i didnt want to tell yal yet wanted it to be a surprise but we plan on selling them to forum members. and there will be plenty of options and you can design your own.:) ill post some pictures up as soon as he emails me the final designs. tell me if most of yal will be interested? and dont worry no hooligan fury shirts here.:)

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
You might want to get with Stew (the site Administrator) on that before you start slinging some products around. I know DAWG pays good money to be able to sell shirts on this forum ;)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Might want to do a search on the VTX site as well. I think unexpected problems arose from the VTX patch a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
It would be nice just to get the outline of the bike on a patch. This way, it isn't color specific. I know a patch guy, so I will ask him what something like that would go for.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys I wasnt implying someone make a patch that said Honda Fury. Thanks for the heads up though. I dont want to go head to head with Honda and dont want anyone else to do so either.
I maybe should have been more specific. I was thinking something along the lines of what chopped is talking about.
I was just curious if anyone had drawn, airbrushed, photoshoped, etc...any cool designs related to the Fury, that could possibly be make into a patch and was saying if I had the talent and could pull it off, I would proudly display it on my vest.
My original post does sound like I was asking for someone to do it for me but that wasnt the intent and I wouldnt ask anyone to do it.
I did see a patch the other day that stated, "Yeah thats right, its a fucking Yamaha." Anyone seen one for Honda?

·
Registered
38 Posts
plus one

Guys I wasnt implying someone make a patch that said Honda Fury. Thanks for the heads up though. I dont want to go head to head with Honda and dont want anyone else to do so either.
I maybe should have been more specific. I was thinking something along the lines of what chopped is talking about.
I was just curious if anyone had drawn, airbrushed, photoshoped, etc...any cool designs related to the Fury, that could possibly be make into a patch and was saying if I had the talent and could pull it off, I would proudly display it on my vest.
My original post does sound like I was asking for someone to do it for me but that wasnt the intent and I wouldnt ask anyone to do it.
I did see a patch the other day that stated, "Yeah thats right, its a fucking Yamaha." Anyone seen one for Honda?
PLUSONE The HONDA FURY IS THE BEST

1 - 9 of 9 Posts