Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the more artistic guys on the forum should design a patch to go on jackets and vests, that is more representative of the Fury than the old standby honda logo.
I would have it made and proudly display it. Any takers????

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys I wasnt implying someone make a patch that said Honda Fury. Thanks for the heads up though. I dont want to go head to head with Honda and dont want anyone else to do so either.
I maybe should have been more specific. I was thinking something along the lines of what chopped is talking about.
I was just curious if anyone had drawn, airbrushed, photoshoped, etc...any cool designs related to the Fury, that could possibly be make into a patch and was saying if I had the talent and could pull it off, I would proudly display it on my vest.
My original post does sound like I was asking for someone to do it for me but that wasnt the intent and I wouldnt ask anyone to do it.
I did see a patch the other day that stated, "Yeah thats right, its a fucking Yamaha." Anyone seen one for Honda?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.