Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the spike intakes so I need to update my PCV map. I have the Viper IIs and the D2Moto spike. I found a map for the Viper IIs with an S&S tear drop but that's the closest ive seen.

Does anyone have a map file for viper IIs with a spike intake?

Thanks all.
Clintster

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
sorry I can't help. I paid a shop to dyno and make a custom map but I have the pistons and everything so it won't help you. If you have a shop close for 100-175 they will do the same for you.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank snuff. I do have a DynoJet PC certified shop by me that I am going to take it to and their dyno tune fee is only $60. I just wanted to get a decent map to start with so I have something to compare it to to see what kind of gains I get out of the dyno tuning. Guess i'll give the viper II / S&S map a go, should be pretty close.

·
Registered
108 Posts
That generic map will be close enough to work pretty well, but the custom map will be better because it will be exactly for your bike and with the PCV they can map each cylinder separately for perfect tuning.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
PCV map

I just installed a map from dynojet web-site for the cobra swepts from the generic map and it is a hell of a difference on power on each gear. Really running good now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts