Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a map for powercommander and morton infernos with stock air? I talked with a rep at PC and I was told that If I was in Las Vegas with a Morton Infero system tey would give me a PCV free and Dyno runs so that the community will have the map so others would purchase the PVC. So please someone take advantage of this soon So we can have the map. Someone will be getting a hell of a deal but it is just too far for me I am in INDY. Please Help!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
See if there is a local dyno-jet tuner in your area, I think the going rate is about $150 +/- for a tune. If you are not worried about the extra few horse power, you can use one of the maps already on the website that is close to your setup and get good results.

BTW, if you haven't done the PAIR removal I would recommend it.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Its a little valve that allows fresh air to mix with the exhaust and it is the main reason for decel popping. It is a pretty easy and cheap mod, just do a search for PAIR and a couple threads should come up.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
That is something you would have to ask someone with more warranty knowledge then me. Its a Honda, do you really need a warranty? :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I gess I don't know too much about the bike yet, I'm not sure why this is a mod I will be doing with just putting a new exhaust on with a pcv. I kinda understand what you said before but its just not makeing sense yet:confused:

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
When you enrichen the fuel and reduce the exhaust back pressure your more likely to have fuel vapors in your pipes. The pair pumps fresh air into your exhaust allowing combustion of the fuel vapors to reduce pollution. The combustion occuring in your pipes will typically happen on decel which makes a mildly annoying popping sound.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Where did you get your Mortons from? Did you get the power cones also!
When I got my mortons I got them from Doug Morton with a perloaded PCV
for the pipes with stock air intake ,which I have changed out for the Demonds cycle spike now!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mortons custom cycle they told me they have pcv with preloaded map do you mind me asking how much you paid for all together?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
My PC-V was i think 250, see if Mortons will get with dynojet and release their programming. For people shopping PC-V the prefab maps can be used as a slight favor to particular pipes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts