Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what kind of fuel mileage people are getting. I've been consistently getting in the mid-forties doing mostly commuting type driving, but I'm wondering if anyone is getting better?

On a related topic, has anyone else noticed that the low fuel light seems to come on a bit early? According to Honda the Fury has a 3.8 gallon tank (3.4 + 0.4 reserve), but once the Fuel light comes on and I go fill I've never filled more than 2.7 gallons. Anyone else dealing with this?

~Dwight

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Just curious what kind of fuel mileage people are getting. I've been consistently getting in the mid-forties doing mostly commuting type driving, but I'm wondering if anyone is getting better?

On a related topic, has anyone else noticed that the low fuel light seems to come on a bit early? According to Honda the Fury has a 3.8 gallon tank (3.4 + 0.4 reserve), but once the Fuel light comes on and I go fill I've never filled more than 2.7 gallons. Anyone else dealing with this?

~Dwight
Fuel Capacity including Reserve is 3.38 Gal
Low Fuel Light comes on at roughly .66 gal is left in the tank

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Fuel Capacity including Reserve is 3.38 Gal
Low Fuel Light comes on at roughly .66 gal is left in the tank
My manual says 3.8 gallons total tank capacity with 0.4 gallon reserve. Was that revised somewhere?

*EDIT* nevermind...I was wrong...This will be a considerable limitation for some trips. Ah well..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts