Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Samson Hell Raisers exhaust from them last night. Got the dreaded 'not in stock, it'll be an extra week' email.

Anyone have experience with them?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies, good to hear!

I looked around for warnings and bad reviews, but didn't really see any so I went for it. I didn't expect them to stock it themselves, but wasn't really expecting to see a delay email either. I'm sure they probably drop ship from Samson.

Psyched to get my new pipes! This is my first cruiser, riding crotchrockets the last 20+ years. Loving it so far! Miss the power, but it's a much more relaxing ride, completely different. Not sure if anyone on here has seen it, but a video comes to mind that used to go around. Cruiser with relaxing music riding, switches to metal and a sportbike goes by, etc.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I bought my hellraisers from them and a few other things without any problems. You will love the pipes!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I have ordered a few things from them, usually quick delivery and good prices. Used them to get my dealer to go down on some accessories.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Ive dealt with them a couple times, and by far they are the most honest and hard working for their customers. My one purchase was the PowrFlo which Cobra was draging their feet with the release ... but as soon as they had one in stock mine was shipped out. And i believe they dont ... i repeat DO NOT take your payment until your item ships!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again for all the replies. Refreshing to have gotten all good reviews and not one bad comment. This type of feedback is so rare in this day and age unfortunately. Speaks volumes for Phat Performance for sure! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered kury case covers, powerflo intake, fi2000, chrome dipstick, and samson hellraisers from them 3 weeks ago and it all came in quickly except my samsons. I called them and was told the hellraisers had to be re chromed so they gave me the option to sub in the cobra swepts and they were shipped in two days and arrived today. Great customer service! I was happy with them.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have used PhatPerformance for years (V-star and now Fury) with nothing but great satisfaction.
GP

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ordered kury case covers, powerflo intake, fi2000, chrome dipstick, and samson hellraisers from them 3 weeks ago and it all came in quickly except my samsons. I called them and was told the hellraisers had to be re chromed so they gave me the option to sub in the cobra swepts and they were shipped in two days and arrived today. Great customer service! I was happy with them.
I am truly impressed by all the good reviews that I have heard about Phat!

Interesting, they told me they were having chrome issues last week too. Last communication from them last week said they would ship by this Friday. I like the Cobras but for the fact that most people have them. Guess there's good reason for that, they seem to be the only supplier that can get their product to market from the looks of it.

Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
13 Posts
yeah i couldn't wait any longer for the samsons with the possibility that it would take longer than expected and man am i glad i got the swepts.. pulled the baffles before installing and it sounds great! Most people have them on the forums, however I haven't seen another one of these bikes in my town let alone one with the same pipes.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I am truly impressed by all the good reviews that I have heard about Phat!

Interesting, they told me they were having chrome issues last week too. Last communication from them last week said they would ship by this Friday. I like the Cobras but for the fact that most people have them. Guess there's good reason for that, they seem to be the only supplier that can get their product to market from the looks of it.

Fingers crossed!
Chrome issues are not uncommon in this industry. Ask MFR. You are dealing with a very reputable company. Just depends on how long you are willing to wait.......

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I also have purchased from them before and never had any issues. Should have held out for the Samsons so you would have had something different, but we all go our own direction, I like having the Morton Inferno's because not many have them, only small complaint is that I wish they came with full length heat shields but otherwise great pipes.

·
Registered
373 Posts
i got my footpegs from them, had a small issue with shipping, but customer service took care of that fast. I will definatley buy from them again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts