Honda Fury Forums: banner

Photo of the Day !

27K views 432 replies 54 participants last post by  FuryInAlpine 
#1 ·
Since there is no longer photo of month contest....how about photo of the day " non contest" ?

Just submit what you got, as long as the beautiful Fury is in it.

Let's start with 1 rule..

Maximum 1 submission per day !

I'll kickstart this new thread by breaking the rules.

These photos were both stylized by Google Photos without my request or input and I am sharing them here.

Please feel free to add your photos!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump

Hey Fury riders !

I started this thread for a convenient place to post cool photos.

All available in one convenient thread. I know I would view it when relaxing or during idle moments.

No reason to be shy.

I'm thinking it's a good idea. Especialy since the photo of the month contest is no more.

Waiting.........

:winetime:

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog
#3 · (Edited)
Here is a picture of my Fury stuck in a sudden monsoon style downpour on Alpine Blvd (summer 2017).

I washed and detailed her in the morning and drove her to the library to air dry and to pick up some reading material.

I actually left my house wearing a short sleeve t-shirt with sunny warm sky and no clouds overhead.

20 minutes later....

It poured for about 1 hour and it took another 45 minutes before flood waters subsided.

A storm cell stalled over Alpine.
There was serious property damage throughout the town of Alpine.

https://fox5sandiego.com/2017/08/01/thunderstorms-high-winds-topple-trees-in-alpine/

Attachments

#38 ·
Here is a picture of my Fury stuck in a sudden monsoon style downpour on Alpine Blvd (summer 2017).

I washed and detailed her in the morning and drove her to the library to air dry and to pick up some reading material.

I actually left my house wearing a short sleeve t-shirt with sunny warm sky and no clouds overhead.

20 minutes later....

It poured for about 1 hour and it took another 45 minutes before flood waters subsided.

A storm cell stalled over Alpine.
There was serious property damage throughout the town of Alpine.

https://fox5sandiego.com/2017/08/01/thunderstorms-high-winds-topple-trees-in-alpine/

I'm in San Diego - that's a crazy thing to happen here!

#7 ·
Haha that's awesome. No justice for the LEDs during the day. I'm about to embark on installing a bunch of green ones to go on the green reaper. Should look pretty sick when complete

#6 ·

Attachments

#9 ·

Attachments

#10 ·
I like this idea, so I thought I'd contribute, seeing as how I don't post pictures much. Here's my first bike and my second - I've since sold the Rebel, but I kinda miss how incredibly easy it was to ride, particularly for someone who was learning on the fly. I've had the Fury for a couple years now, and it still makes me happy to ride it, even when I'm working on a holiday weekend like this. I took it about a hundred miles to buy hot dogs last night, totally worth it even though I barely escaped Wal-Mart with my life.

I tried to break the rules too, and post a second picture, but the little preview in the Drag and Drop box was upside down. Any tips on how to fix that?

Attachments

#13 ·
Depends on the os you're using? I have zero experience with osx (Apple), however with Android (not the forum app) open the thumb nail as normal, hold finger on open thumb nail, select open in new window (drop down menu). From the new window (which is full size) copy and paste the full image in the forum post window using picture doohicky / thingamabob, select ok, then post reply.

Example:

Attachments

#16 ·
Maiden voyage 2013 Honda Fury, January 2014.

Fresh from the showroom floor !

Attachments

#17 ·
Public Service Announcement !!

Was a long, cold, rainy winter in Southern California. Today was 1st time in many months to be able to ride comfortably on back mountain roads wearing t-shirt and jeans.

I did take time to check oil level and air pressures.

My oil level was at level 1, added about 16 oz and was good to go.

Check these items now so you'll be able to ride out as soon as your weather is good.

Happy riding !

Attachments

Reactions: Will'sFury
#19 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Looking pretty today, just a dash of spray wax on tank and fenders and went for a ride.

Saw a young girl (maybe 20-25 yo)taking a picture of the bike from this angle and gave me the thumbs up.

Made my day !

#24 ·
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Cruiser

The weather lady on TV this morning predicted chance of summer monsoon rain in local mountains...so I aired up and jumped onto the mighty Fury !

Text Blue Sky Font Daytime

It was warm in Alpine as I headed east to higher and cooler elevations !

Map Text Ecoregion Line

WAY too hot for the desert...packing heat , no water.
Cloud Sky Cumulus Daytime Tree

Was looking forward to some cool sprinkles on my bare arms.
Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive exterior Alloy wheel

The rain was elusive, but it was a great last minute ride anyway.

Vehicle Motorcycle Supermoto Mountain range Bicycle handlebar

RIDE ON EVERYONE !

#26 · (Edited)

Peter Fonda died last week.

From the cult classic movie "Easy Rider".

A must see movie if you are owner of a chopper or maybe even a Fury.

This movie inspired a buddy and I in high school to buy identical bikes to cruise California .

We were only 16, we strapped sleeping bags to the back of our bikes.

We rode from San Diego to Yosemite National Park. "Easy Riders".

On Suzuki TS-250 Savages. 2 strokes !!

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

Those were some good days .

#30 ·
Rolled through border checkpoint today on Old HWY 8 near Pine Valley.

For the 1st time ever agent made me come to a complete stop and open up my faceshield.

" That's a Honda Fury right ? ", he asked.

"Hey yes, you know your bikes ! " I replied.

"Please continue and be safe ! "

Pretty cool...

Map Ecoregion

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motorcycle accessories Motor vehicle