Honda Fury Forums: banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
How much take

How much rake do you have? What size wheels?
Sorry for the slow response, I just missed it and apparently the revised forum no longer alerts me to responses.
The bike is stock rake and wheels. It may look different b/c the front fender has been cut down and lowered, and the rear fender has also been lowered. Also the head covers were off when I took the picture.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Screenshot_20200626-215623_Gallery.jpg

Could you post photos of the front and of center and rear view of your Memphis shield. Thinking of putting one on mine. Thanks. Ps yes they do look stunning evan dirty.
Here are some shots from just before I washed bike tonight.
The shield easily unclips so you can wash separately. The bike just doesn't look right with no shield on. I rode it for a air dry ride with no shield and I was amazed at the wind buffer even at 15-20mph with no shield.

Note: it's the "Speed Demon" cut with black brackets...should match up fine with blue tank. If you pick a bigger shield than the Demon it would detract from the beautiful lines of the Fury with out much more wind protection.
Screenshot_20200626-215535_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200626-215612_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200626-215555_Gallery.jpg

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
81 Posts
The shield easily unclips so you can wash separately. The bike just doesn't look right with no shield on. I rode it for a air dry ride with no shield and I was amazed at the wind buffer even at 15-20mph with no shield.

Note: it's the "Speed Demon" cut with black brackets...should match up fine with blue tank. If you pick a bigger shield than the Demon it would detract from the beautiful lines of the Fury with out much more wind protection.
View attachment 237139

View attachment 237140

View attachment 237141
Thanks for the photos.

·
Registered
66 Posts

View attachment 237139

View attachment 237140

View attachment 237141
She's the one I put on my bike, she looks AWESOME and needed running the interstate.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts