Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's a rainy day here so I figured I'd load photoshop on my new computer and play around. It's been a few years since I messed with so I was a little rusty. I have seen the other colors photoshopped but don't remember seeing the blue one done.

Wheels Blued Out

Wheels Blued Out + Lower Front Forks

Wheels Blued Out + Side Cover Half Blued Out

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Thanks Thang! I personally think that since The blue is such bright color, the rims look better with the chrome and blue. It has different chacteristics than say a black. To Much-too- Blue. Maybe black engine and chrome forks? Spokes and covers I think is enough. What do you think?:)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Thang! I personally think that since The blue is such bright color, the rims look better with the chrome and blue. It has different chacteristics than say a black. To Much-too- Blue. Maybe black engine and chrome forks? Spokes and covers I think is enough. What do you think?:)
Yeah I like the wheels chrome and blue. I like the half painted covers like stonewheel's. I agree that you can have too-much-blue. :D

·
Registered
835 Posts
I actually considered powder coating my wheels....just goes to show you there is no substitute for CHROME!!!! Now if I could just get that money tree to grow so I could get some chrome wheels. LOL!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Sure looks like it, stock edges, stock grey. I kind of like the spoke black , the rest of the rim polished. It sort of frames in the spokes. What do you think? But he said he was just playing around with photo shop, maybe thats the best polished look he could do or wanted to do? Look up BK kids bike, black cherry and polished.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.