Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salve, sono un nuovo membro, vivo in Calabria Italia, città di Crotone
IMG_20210121_085459.jpg
IMG_20210121_085459.jpg Crotone. Sono un possessore felice di un Fury dal 2015. Chiedo a voi se vi è mai capitato di avere una perdita come di liquido nero non oleoso. Allego una foto.

·
Registered
Rock Stock 2019 ABS
216 Posts
Benvenuto! Non l'ho mai visto. Si spera che qualcun altro lo abbia fatto. Molta esperienza qui.

Il tuo paese è bellissimo.

------

Rough Google translation:

Hi, I'm a new member, I live in Calabria Italy, city of Crotone. I have been a happy owner of a Fury since 2015. I ask you if you have ever had a leak such as non-oily black liquid. I attach a photo.

---

Welcome! I have never seen it. Hopefully someone else has. Lots of experience here.

You're country is beautiful.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[QUOTE = "FG Steve, post: 1712743, membro: 66058"]
Benvenuto! Non l'ho mai visto. Si spera che qualcun altro lo abbia fatto. Molta esperienza qui.

------

Traduzione approssimativa di Google:

Ciao, sono un nuovo iscritto, vivo in Calabria Italia, città di Crotone. Sono un felice possessore di un Fury dal 2015. Ti chiedo se hai mai avuto una perdita come un liquido nero non oleoso. Allego una foto.

---

[/CITAZIONE]
grazie mille!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[QUOTE = "hektor88900, post: 1712763, membro: 69977"]

------

Ciao, sono un nuovo iscritto, vivo in Calabria Italia, città di Crotone. Sono un felice possessore di un Fury dal 2015. Ti chiedo se hai mai avuto una perdita come un liquido nero non oleoso. Allego una foto.

---

[/ CITAZIONE]
grazie mille!
[/CITAZIONE]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[QUOTE = "Furi15, post: 1712741, membro: 65192"]
Das einzige fremdspache, die ich spreche ist Deutsch.
[/CITAZIONE]
Ich frage Sie, ob Sie jemals ein Leck wie eine nicht ölige schwarze Flüssigkeit oder eine nicht ölige schwarze Flüssigkeit hatten. Ich füge ein Foto bei.Dank!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
[QUOTE = "hektor88900, post: 1712763, membro: 69977"]

------

---

[/ CITAZIONE]
grazie mille!
[/CITAZIONE]
View attachment 239251
I have no clue what you are saying but that is beautiful

Reactions: hektor88900

·
Registered
547 Posts
[QUOTE = "Furi15, post: 1712741, membro: 65192"]
Das einzige fremdspache, die ich spreche ist Deutsch.
[/CITAZIONE]
Ich frage Sie, ob Sie jemals ein Leck wie eine nicht ölige schwarze Flüssigkeit oder eine nicht ölige schwarze Flüssigkeit hatten. Ich füge ein Foto bei.Dank!
I'm not sure what you mean by "a hole like a not oily black riverside". However the picture you attached is great.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Romulum brother. The languages are similar, however, Klingon is the equivalent to earth's ebonics.
I thought the Vulcans were cousins of the Romulans, not Klingons.

LOL "ebonics".......the English language has never been so butchered. ".....let me axe you somethin'......" I suppose that's not really true. Some people can butcher it just as bad, like when they put an "R" in the word "wash". ".........ya' better warsh up for supper........"

Some of them add letters to words, while others will omit letters, or replace them completely. I know a gal who has such a lazy damn mouth, she refuses to speak properly. The following is an actual statement as spoken by this woman: "Last Thanksgiving, I had to cook the ho mill all by myself..........." Instead of moving her mouth just a little bit more to pronounce the words "whole meal" properly, she says "ho mill". This same woman also says "lish" instead of "leash", "will" instead of "wheel" and among many other mispronounced words, "pitcher" instead of "picture". "Here's a pitcher of my dog with his new lish."

It doesn't matter who they are or where they're from, there's always someone who will talk like an idiot. Another grown woman I know says, "valentimes" and "supposebly".

It's everywhere. You can't "excape" it. I really hate that one. Just like "warsh", it's more difficult to say "excape" than escape".

·
Registered
547 Posts
I thought the Vulcans were cousins of the Romulans, not Klingons.

LOL "ebonics".......the English language has never been so butchered. ".....let me axe you somethin'......" I suppose that's not really true. Some people can butcher it just as bad, like when they put an "R" in the word "wash". ".........ya' better warsh up for supper........"

Some of them add letters to words, while others will omit letters, or replace them completely. I know a gal who has such a lazy damn mouth, she refuses to speak properly. The following is an actual statement as spoken by this woman: "Last Thanksgiving, I had to cook the ho mill all by myself..........." Instead of moving her mouth just a little bit more to pronounce the words "whole meal" properly, she says "ho mill". This same woman also says "lish" instead of "leash", "will" instead of "wheel" and among many other mispronounced words, "pitcher" instead of "picture". "Here's a pitcher of my dog with his new lish."

It doesn't matter who they are or where they're from, there's always someone who will talk like an idiot. Another grown woman I know says, "valentimes" and "supposebly".

It's everywhere. You can't "excape" it. I really hate that one. Just like "warsh", it's more difficult to say "excape" than escape".
[/QUOTE
Our society and school systems has allowed ignorance to grow out of control. When I was in school, if you couldn't pass, you failed. Not anymore, it will hurt someone's feelings, it isn't politically correct, it's racist, it isn't fair. It boils down to accountability and laziness. This country has gone so far off the rails that gaining some type of control and respect is almost out of reach. Who would think an opinion could be formed by the words axed or warsh?

·
Registered
547 Posts
You're right about the Klingon and Romulum race. The only way I can tell them apart, is that the Klingon's have a bunch of clits stacked on on their forehead.
worf_what-e1439389305558-1024x640.jpg

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Yes, when I was in school, we had kids who were held back for another year if they didn't make the grades. Totally different now. My x wife's oldest son can't fucking read, but he graduated high school. How in the hell do they pass a student to even get out of grade school when he can't read? I'm not exaggerating. If a word has too many letters, he can't fucking read it.

Reading and writing are basic lessons to be learned in the first few years of school and those who didn't learn it properly were not allowed to progress to the next level of education when I went to school.

I suppose it doesn't matter much now. Society will soon fall because of the uneducated and immoral people.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yes, when I was in school, we had kids who were held back for another year if they didn't make the grades. Totally different now. My x wife's oldest son can't fucking read, but he graduated high school. How in the hell do they pass a student to even get out of grade school when he can't read? I'm not exaggerating. If a word has too many letters, he can't fucking read it.

Reading and writing are basic lessons to be learned in the first few years of school and those who didn't learn it properly were not allowed to progress to the next level of education when I went to school.

I suppose it doesn't matter much now. Society will soon fall because of the uneducated and immoral people.
These are the brainless drones that are going to be running this country in a few years. People think it's bad now, wait until the Mily Cyrus's and Lil Wayne's are in charge.

·
Premium Member
2,894 Posts
Being in education, I gotta agree with Goat. Kids are passed along, no child left behind and all. "It would hurt their self esteem", and "it's our fault we didn't teach effectively to their culture/needs" are the two biggest 'reasons' people guess. As long as the 'industry' gets its enrollment-based funding, we are fine. We keep throwing money at this, teaching and content programs are added or replaced yearly (no consistency), there is no leadership, and new teachers are crushed as soon as they come out of school. It's a sad mess, and I wish at times I was back in the oil industry, but my job is ridiculously stable and easy, and I intend to retire early.

I was going to Italy last summer before the flu hit, so seeing Italian was kinda cool. Maybe I should restart my learning of it since everyone will be magically cured in 100 days and I can go again.

Oh, and welcome to our newest member!

·
Super Moderator
3,268 Posts
I know a gal who has such a lazy damn mouth, she refuses to speak properly. The following is an actual statement as spoken by this woman: "Last Thanksgiving, I had to cook the ho mill all by myself..........." Instead of moving her mouth just a little bit more to pronounce the words "whole meal" properly, she says "ho mill". This same woman also says "lish" instead of "leash", "will" instead of "wheel" and among many other mispronounced words, "pitcher" instead of "picture". "Here's a pitcher of my dog with his new lish."
On a scale of 0-10, how was she?

HDay.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts