Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up the bike Thurs pm, finally got a few pics taken this morning. It rained yesterday but I still got a couple hundred miles on her since Thurs. Nice thing is it was already de-badged, de-stickered, and de-reflectored, with the Kuryaken engine covers, aftermarket grips and pegs. Too bad they hadn't put pipes on it lol. That will be my second addition after I get a National Deflector Fly screen.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Lookin good bro, what kind of deal did you get? Why’d you block out your license plate? Do you think were gonna come knock on your door in the middle of the night and run?:)

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lookin good bro, what kind of deal did you get? Why’d you block out your license plate? Do you think were gonna come knock on your door in the middle of the night and run?:)
More like the "Flaming Bag O' Dog Poop" trick lol.
Got what I think is a good deal, they paid off my 07 Ninja 6R @ $5473 (which is quite a bit over book, the sport bike resale has plummeted) and the Fury for 11,500 out the door. It had 7500 on it, and it is in very good condition, no marks /scratches etc, and the maintenance is documented. They had to go to New York to get the bike. I am very happy with it. Sore smile muscles for sure.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Nice looking bike, too bad you got the slower color blue, should have gotten the faster color black. Enjoy the ride, I just got mine too.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Forgot what a stock fury looked like. looks good. IT'S MOD TIME!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jaguy; Nice blue and welcome. In the third picture it seems like the reflector removal has a condition called PP, (Painters Problem). This is where during removal the finish on the lower fork sticks to the back of the tape during removal. The only solution is to paint forks, or polish. See thread by Big John, Polishing Guide. This happens on a very small percentage of bikes, cause unknown.
I'm pretty sure what you're looking at is the inspection sticker lol. It's purple for 09 of 2010. It's a Pa thing I guess but we have yearly inspection.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Gratz... welcome to mod central, please mod responsibly and have a nice flight :D

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Congratulation for a great deal and welcome to the forum. Let the games begin!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
talk about a contradiction in terms. Either way, enjoy the bike and what it has to offer.
I was just trying to be nice. Time for reality.
"Get some aftermarket parts on there would ya. That thing looks like shit!":eek:
Is that better CBSIMONSEZ?:D

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
I notice you left one sticker on the frame. May I ask WHY?
Congrats on the bike. Enjoy
The bike was already de-stickered except for that one, which I will get to soon.
I think I actually see two; the one on the front that has the VIN number and the one on the bottom of the frame behind the kickstand. Am I just seeing things, or what?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts