Honda Fury Forums: banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,131 Posts
fuggin' Bastaads down unda...day protest anyting (again in my worst NY accent)

View attachment 243092
LOL. Yeah we have some crazy people. Only this week some dopey climate change activist stopped her car at the entrance to the Sydney Harbour Tunnel and chained herself to the steering wheel, right in the middle of rush hour traffic. That brought all roads from the North and North west to a stand still. By the time the cops could get to her to arrest her it was all over for millions of people trying to get to work. Took four hours for the traffic to clear.

·
Registered
2010 Fury
368 Posts
LOL. Yeah we have some crazy people. Only this week some dopey climate change activist stopped her car at the entrance to the Sydney Harbour Tunnel and chained herself to the steering wheel, right in the middle of rush hour traffic. That brought all roads from the North and North west to a stand still. By the time the cops could get to her to arrest her it was all over for millions of people trying to get to work. Took four hours for the traffic to clear.
yeah, but the obvious question: Was she hot? That excuses alot of crazy...

·
Super Moderator
6,131 Posts
yeah, but the obvious question: Was she hot? That excuses alot of crazy...
No, not by any stretch of the imagination.

Ever noticed that female protesters tend to be somewhere between ugly and plain at best. Many of them have their hair coloured in red, pink, purple, blue and green, have short "manly" hair , tattoos and piercings. I'll leave the forum to draw their own conclusions but I think mental health may have something to do with it.

·
Registered
403 Posts

Ever noticed that female protesters tend to be somewhere between ugly and plain at best. Many of them have their hair coloured in red, pink, purple, blue and green, have short "manly" hair , tattoos and piercings. I'll leave the forum to draw their own conclusions but I think mental health may have something to do with it.
I don't know, I've seen some pretty hot looking tatted up girls with red, pink, blue hair. Maybe its a regional thing. Then again I also tend to stay away from bat-poop crazy people.

·
Registered
497 Posts

hwy bud can you DM me please Macxpert have a few questions for you

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
I think this is a case of 'all rifles are guns, but not all guns are rifles'...

A large majority of the lib-protesters tend to fit into a certain category like macxpert correctly identified, but that by no means that every girl with tats and dyed hair is fugly-to-plain and a crazy protester.

but to keep on topic... like others have said... buff that scratch, work it as little through the layers as necessary, and eventually it'll fade away.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts