Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hadn't ridden in 4 years. I first saw the Fury in the Robb Report and knew I was going to have it. Once I started looking at them it took me about 2 weeks to bring one home. So far I love everything about it. It is the best looking factory bike I've ever seen. I love pulling up to a stop light next to a Harley, and I love telling HD riders how much I paid for it!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
429 Posts
ok so u say the last 3 of ur vin is ur bike number right? so if my last three are 601 do i got #60 or #1 ????????????

·
Registered
60 Posts
ok so u say the last 3 of ur vin is ur bike number right? so if my last three are 601 do i got #60 or #1 ????????????
i dont have a fury yet, but from way i understand it, you got number 601 of your colour run, i see from profile you have black, its the matte silver(charcoal looking) thats limited to 500 units

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
Welcome, and many safe rides! Like the color you chose :cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club... You have purchased the fastest color (metalic blue) correct... have you voted on the best color poll?? Blue was out in front for the longest time but we have been taken over by the "flatt silver" so come on Sundance, find that color poll and vote.

I'm guessing BDH516 already has voted, if not go vote!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just picked up Ultra Blue last Night! Welcome to the group.

N.MFury#60: Any digits after the K in the VIN is the # of Fury you have. I don't think the Vins are different for each color. I worked at a dealer before and when looking up parts you have to choose the color seperate from the VIN#. There were no digits that indicated color. Also I'm interested to know if you do have Matte Silver, casue this can clear up some confusion if the Matte Silver is limited or not. 601?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rainy weather

It's rained four days out of the seven since I drove it off the show room floor. I've been showing everyone at work pictures and they've been dying to see it. Was going to ride it in Friday but it was raining in the morning. It finally cleared up so I went home at lunch and bought it back. Everyone was awe-struck! I had to break everyone up and send them back to work. On the way home, I had a walker shout out when I stopped at a light...."Nice bike man!" This is an incredible experience. I've owned four Honda cruisers before getting my Fury. This is the one I've been waiting for. Honda realy outdid themselves this time.
By the way, I don't do passengers when I ride so I went ahead and removed the passenger seat and got the rear fender panel. Adds a whole new dimension to the look. I'm pleased.
It's supposed to be a clear weekend here in Baltimore. I'm ready for some fun!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Sundance,You lucky dog.Thats the color I want.I only seen a black one at Pete's.Cant find them anywhere around here.Im in the Parkville area,hope to see ya on the road with it.Enjoy!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll do that Raventhdog...as soon as I get a chance to take a couple of shots. I'll have at least 1 posted by the weekend. It does look great by the way.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
James,
I got mine at Petes on Belair Rd. Between that store and the other one 15 miles north in
belair, I've seen every color except for metallic silver. I had a deposit on a metallic silver that was supposed to be coming in. I happened over there on a Friday night to look at some accessories and the blue one was unexpectedly sitting there on the floor. It had just come in that morning. I asked them to move over my deposit to that one and picked it up the next day. I really think the blue is the best color.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sundance, What kind of price did you get at Pete's?Any deals or was it full price.Have you seen or talked to anybody else around here with a Fury?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sundance, What kind of price did you get at Pete's?Any deals or was it full price.Have you seen or talked to anybody else around here with a Fury?

It was full price James. Since they are the only ones around that are getting any right now, and because of the high demand, I got the sense that they were not about to budge on the price. Most have been claimed, like mine, on the day they hit the floor. I don't know anyone else in the area who has one and ha ve yet to see another one on the road, but they are obviously around somewhere ckose because Pete's is selling them as fast as they get them. I went there to pick up my tag last night and there had 2 on the flooe. 1 black and 1 matte silver.

·
Registered
71 Posts
It's the same around here, i picked mine up today, i was the first one to push one out the door of the local dealership here, and he is getting another sometime in july, but that one is already sold, and he has one more guy that wants to order a burgundy one.

and i have yet to see one on the road (except mine :D:D:D)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Low and behold, i spoke too soon.. Make a quick run to the bank, and sure as shit there's a fury across the intersection....AND ITS THE SAME COLOR AS MINE! :eek:

Oh well next year at this time there will be dozens of them, at 13k apiece, they will fly out the door like hotcakes.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts