Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked her up sat. Afternoon, and couldn't get my butt off her for two days. In fact i was so excited that my butt didn't hurt from the poor seat. ( i ordered a c&c seat the week before my bike came in). I just love it!!! Its the greatest bike i ever owned, and i have owned a lot of bikes. I am 61, and feel like a teen again. Damn its a great ride!!!
Gridg:)

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
I picked her up sat. Afternoon, and couldn't get my butt off her for two days. In fact i was so excited that my butt didn't hurt from the poor seat. ( i ordered a c&c seat the week before my bike came in). I just love it!!! Its the greatest bike i ever owned, and i have owned a lot of bikes. I am 61, and feel like a teen again. Damn its a great ride!!!
You sound like a little kid on Christmas morning. Congrats and keep riding!:)

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Hey Gridg, Congratulations on the new ride and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Congrats and welcome Gridg!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Welcome, Due to crappy weather i havent been on the seat in about 4 days. Im going throught withdrawls and feel like a drug addict from lack of riding my fury

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.