Honda Fury Forums: banner

Pics from yesterday evening's ride...

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Temporal-Mechanic 
#1 ·
Went for a ride with a buddy of mine who has a Harley.

Cliffs notes:

My pipes were louder than his!
His bike's rear end is much more sexier than mine.
His bike is waaay faster than mine.
Had a blast!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
You could always do the redneck drop before you pull in somewhere your going to park and strap the rear down to keep the shock compressed. I thought about doing this then noticed it would be annoying. I want to see how much Sumo's air drop will be

#10 ·
Let's just say both bikes wide open in 3rd gear he would pull away pretty fast.

And I would definitely need a 6th gear to keep up on top end. He was gone.

I'm not use to being slow (see below)

#7 ·
there is an air shock for it that i found. you can lower it with that. I got hit about 2 months ago and kept my broken fender. i chopped about 6 inches off of it and i am in the process of painting and such. I have a stock on there right now. I have some pics of the chopped fender that i will post eventually. when i get the money i am going to lower it and put the new/broke fender on.

#13 ·
Man I wish I could have met up with yall yesterday. I'm jonesen for a ride but noo had to work and family was in town sooo. Soon though.

#14 ·
Fastest thing I ever had was my Yamaha VMax... tuned to perfection... 0-60mph 2.7 secs (rear tyre life 1500 miles) ... light alloy custom 17" wheels... supertrapp drag pipes... and other mods. Seriously gave me constant neck pain... had it twelve years from new... only problem was once you were ton up (100mph+) the race bikes starting to catch you.

The drag pipes used to scare the sh!t out of cats'n'dogs and always tripped the motion sensors in just about every car... used to idle past cop cars to try and keep the noise down.:D Took them off after 3 months of use and now have them mounted on the garage wall. :(. Memories.. thats what life is all about. Bike gone now part exchanged against Fury.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.