1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Great deal guys its so cool to see all the Fury crew down there pullin in!

Most every bike has after market pipes:D:D

I need to get my Jug Huggers goin!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great deal guys its so cool to see all the Fury crew down there pullin in!

Most every bike has after market pipes:D:D

I need to get my Jug Huggers goin!
Yes, it was a great day! Every available mod (except the 8 degree trees) and aftermarket part was on display yesterday. each bike had a little or sometimes even allot (Alan's lol) of eye-candy to stare at.

I was surprised at all the custom paint....makes me want to get something done sooner rather then later.

It was truly an enjoyable day. I'm glad it came together and it appeared everyone seemed happy with the event as a whole...

I'm very pleased.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
nice showing of the Fury family!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I notice a few were taking photos , feel free to post your pics of the event , and hopefully the moving video that QbanFury (Pablo) took came out and he can post

You Meet The Greatest People on a FURY :)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I notice a few were taking photos , feel free to post your pics of the event , and hopefully the moving video that QbanFury (Pablo) took came out and he can post

You Meet The Greatest People on a FURY :)
Yeah thats the one I'm looking forward to seeing...

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
In enjoy seeing the different bikes at these 'meet and greets' but enjoy even more meeting Members. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to Dragon and Indyfest2 !!! :D:D

·
Registered
390 Posts
In enjoy seeing the different bikes at these 'meet and greets' but enjoy even more meeting Members. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to Dragon and Indyfest2 !!! :D:D
Painter,
You were there in spirit. Your name was mentioned quite a few times with regards to Alan's fender...Great job!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
i think they're all jealous of my faux rainstorm paint job!

**thanks alan, for the use of the eyeglass cleaner.
my bike sparkled in the florida sun.

Glen's vtx garage (Clutch pull relief) Guaranteed to be the best $35 you'll spend on the Fury!
http://glensvtxgarage.com/

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Hey guys what a great time we had, it was awesome to meet all of you and ride.
OK here is the video I took with my piece of sh!t camera, little jumpy and shaky and the audio sucks but here it is

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Congratz guys... good to see everybody finally meet up!

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
What kind of pipes you runnin’ there Qban? Sounds a little like my weed eater. Cool Vid, thanks.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys what a great time we had, it was awesome to meet all of you and ride.
OK here is the video I took with my piece of sh!t camera, little jumpy and shaky and the audio sucks but here it is

YouTube - First Florida Honda Fury Meet, Greet & Ride 4-30-2011_0001.wmv
Thank you, I appreciate you doing that....Gives you a different prospective of everything.

The rear mount holds it really well but the front mount seems loose...See if you can find a clamp on bar mount.... I know they make them for my Garmin.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
What kind of pipes you runnin’ there Qban? Sounds a little like my weed eater. Cool Vid, thanks.
They are my stock pipes Richard but the camera is a cheap ass my brother has on his mountain bike and the sound is horrible, still we all had a good time cant wait to do it again

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
looks like.......

a good time was had by all i am sure.......................t

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 34 Posts