Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw these pics in another forum and thought you guys might be interested in the Fury seat being made.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Im guessing this is gonna turn out to be some kinda rumble seat.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Well, funny thing is, at least the rear slope on that thing is better than the others on the back by a mile. Looks like they are at least trying to keep the lines of the bike from looking so boxy in the rear... I'll hold off on the opinion till I see some skin on it...

no way no how.
He probably works there and is getting our opinion on it, since we have the largest voice out there for this particular bike, if we like it, we can bring in some big money for the seat maker for this particular seat.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Might as well put a full dresser on that thing and call it a Touring bike. Are they trying to turn a chopper into a Gold Wing?

·
Registered
437 Posts
They need to stop trying to adapt their old ugly ass seats for the fury. It's a new bike. Try making a new seat.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Might as well put a full dresser on that thing and call it a Touring bike. Are they trying to turn a chopper into a Gold Wing?
Besides that... they should have brought the fairing out during the proper time of the year... I know, people will use them for cross country traveling with these bikes, but aren't they best utilized during the winter months? Unless they are trying to market it to the Australians or the southern hemisphere somewhere, it's probably going to grind out at first. But, just saying, they should have thought about it like 5 or 6 months ago...

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
They need to stop trying to adapt their old ugly ass seats for the fury. It's a new bike. Try making a new seat.
My thoughts exactly. I saw the post earlier and didn't quite know what to say, so I kept my mouth shut. Your post summed it up.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
My thoughts exactly. I saw the post earlier and didn't quite know what to say, so I kept my mouth shut. Your post summed it up.
Thought the same thing. The first word that came to mind when I saw it was HUMPBACK.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts