Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple of photos of the new L & M front fender. This fender looks a lot nicer than any photo will show and you really can't appreciate it until you see it up close. I think this fender is the perfect design fit for this bike and I think L & M hit a home run with the design of this fender but you judge for yourself..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Wow... that looks great! Can't believe you did that with a spray can... although, think your camera is busted or the sun was in your face and you couldn't find a good angle, lol... nm, cell phone camera :p (btw, your bike is looking good bro!), but... now can't wait to get mine back from the painter! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Damn that looks good dave. Mine is sitting here in all it's black gel coat glory. It won't go on until winter when the new paint work is done :) You gave me something to look forward to.

·
Registered
135 Posts
That's nice I like it. I wasn't much for the color of the bike till I seen yours the whole thing looks really good. Excellent job.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Dave the bike and fender is looking very good! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us and making us jealous lol.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm jealous! I have mine, but haven't been able to secure a decent paint job for a reasonable price yet. If it looks that good on the dark red....it is really gona be great on my BLUE. LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts