Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 2073 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Rode mine to work and a Harley claimed some of my parking spot.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am learning how to do this so I hope it works. These are 2 happy snaps at Douglas Dam Campground I took today. I had a lot of compliments on my bike. That always feels good. One guy asked me if it was a victory. The ride home after dark forced a couple dozen bugs into places they don't belong but it was a good day.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Had to work today, but hope to ride tomorrow. It rained everyday here for a month too, but not the last couple days. I hope it dries out enough that I can mow and bale my yard!

I did put on new LEDs on my bike before work though (worked tonite).

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
Had to work today, but hope to ride tomorrow. It rained everyday here for a month too, but not the last couple days. I hope it dries out enough that I can mow and bale my yard!

I did put on new LEDs on my bike before work though (worked tonite).
The free road beckons. One thing about shit weather, you appreciate the good weather even more:cool: sunny weekend here, so the Fury gets another airing.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Jeez, and I thought it was bad in the UK. Feel for you bro...:(
For the last few years Sydney makes the UK look dry. It's been raining almost every day for months. In fact it's so wet these days that as soon as it drys out I take a day off work and go riding.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Took an 80 mile ride today to try out my new Memphis Shades Big Shot windshield (works great) and stopped to smoke and take a quick picture.Beautiful day in upstate New York..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 2073 Posts