Honda Fury Forums: banner

2041 - 2060 of 2073 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
It's not my Fury but We did have a great ride around Cozumel Mexico. Wish I had the GoPro on me.....
Are the helmets required? Because I am not understanding wearing helmets, but then shorts and sandals. Even without laying one down, I have burned the holy shit out of myself on pipes, I won't be doing that again.

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Are the helmets required? Because I am not understanding wearing helmets, but then shorts and sandals. Even without laying one down, I have burned the holy shit out of myself on pipes, I won't be doing that again.
Helmets are required..... Shorts and sandals where do to the last min decision to do it....

Probably not the best Idea but it was all good in the end.
As far as burns, it had exhaust shrouds all over those pipes. So burning was less an issue.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Helmets are required..... Shorts and sandals where do to the last min decision to do it....

Probably not the best Idea but it was all good in the end.
As far as burns, it had exhaust shrouds all over those pipes. So burning was less an issue.
I was looking at the pretty passenger, had to look twice to see guy in shorts :wink:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Six hours on the fury Saturday afternoon. The first four hours weren't bad, but the last two...a seat upgrade is definitely in the near future. On the plus side, I use fuelly to track mileage for all my vehicles and the first tank averaged 55 mpg while getting 53 in the second. Average speed of 60 mph with steady throttle.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Awesome weekend for riding...picture taken yesterday in my home town. Would have posted it right there and then, but I haven't figured out how to "drag and drop" images on my blackberry 10. I realize it's not the most popular phone out there, and forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how do you drag and drop an image on this site from a mobile device?

Attachments

2041 - 2060 of 2073 Posts