Honda Fury Forums: banner

Pictures of >>YOU<< and your >>Fury<< !!!

25K views 98 replies 51 participants last post by  Bac n Black 
#1 · (Edited)
Another crazy idea popped into my head today. Let's get a thread with members and their Fury. Still shots or moving, it doesn't matter. However, a face shot is the intention of this thread (No pun intended :D ) So, if you ride with a full faced helmet and tinted or smoked lense, it kind of defeats the purpose of posting your picture.

Anyways, I will start:

After a long day at work, I took my helmet off for a photo...

This is at Trask Performance after Fuggin Fab dyno'd my Fury with all 3 sets of their pipes. The Reapers are still on in Raw form :cool:

See less See more
#3 ·
predator, i didn't know you were military. for that i thank you. that goes for you as well leglicker and all the rest of you. I appreciate that you do what i can't. i'll try to get some pics after the fury is back together

#6 ·
:rolleyes: I think that's a record... not trying to be a dick, but the thread was started to see people with their Fury's :cool: Thanks!

If you would like, please feel free to start one of those threads, picture to a name, Gracias ;)

#7 ·
this was the day i brought her home. still 0 miles on the odometer. april 1 2009. today it's already got 5k+ miles :cool:

Attachments

#12 ·
First day I brought it home...

My youngest daughter and I...

#15 ·
I host my pictures on another site. The Fury Forum has a size restriction... therefore you post small pictures.

#25 ·
#29 ·
Guilty

Ummmm what I'm thinking is the whole long sleeves, long pants, over the ankle shoes, gloves, helmet, eye protection, reflective vest and whatever else the commander wants to incorporate is taking away my freedom of riding. Granted I do wear all that when going on/off post and when riding back and forth to work, but when I'm on my personal time!! This is what you get!!

#30 ·
HaHa, I hear ya! It's pretty rediculous what we have to do :(

#31 ·
I had a buddy get hit on his R1 by a car off base and he wasnt wearing all the gear. He was kicked out the military and had to pay the medical bills himself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.