Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it looks like this weekend (3-21/22) will be nice and I'm tired of hearing about the C-19 crap all day long, started thinking if anyone local would want to do a coffee crawl.
Something along the lines of meet in a central location then ride to different coffee stands around the county.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmm, 50 views no comments.
Suns out, bike is clean, I'm getting out on the road. Anyone feel the same, I'm heading to a stand on 140th and Pacific

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Hmm, 50 views no comments.
Suns out, bike is clean, I'm getting out on the road. Anyone feel the same, I'm heading to a stand on 140th and Pacific
Been weird around here lately, I'm typically only online at work. But I do like seeing the roadtrip pics, thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dang I wish I would have seen this thread a bit ago. Been really busy working on the diesel
This weekend is looking decent and I should be ready for a shakedown, just need to redip the front wheel to match the back. If you want to get out let me know.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
This weekend is looking decent and I should be ready for a shakedown, just need to redip the front wheel to match the back. If you want to get out let me know.
I'll be in touch, just got my replacement pipes got on, long story ( I can PM if your want, interesting). I'm hopefully finishing up my truck this afternoon with replacing the pinion seals, so I actually may have a free weekend!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be in touch, just got my replacement pipes got on, long story ( I can PM if your want, interesting). I'm hopefully finishing up my truck this afternoon with replacing the pinion seals, so I actually may have a free weekend!
Just watched the weather and looks like saterday late morning early afternoon will be the warmest if your still interested. If not no worries, still haven't redipped the front wheel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts