Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
finished tank outside.jpg

Bella only inside.jpg Just had her pinned stripped yesterday, and she looks awesome. Now if anyone can give me ideas on front turn signals, and where to order them from let me know.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are they had to install? This is my frist bike. I have made all of my mod so far by myself. But I am looking to get the stealth brake light system and new turn signal for the front next. I have the Cobra swept pipes, Irate radiater grill, Scythe mirrors, and FI 2000 Fuel injection module already on her. Angela

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
To me the turn signals weren't difficult because I just cut the turn signal lead, soldered the 3 wires on each side and shrink-wrapped. You could use bullet or butt connectors too, but I always worry that those connectors will vibrate loose.

If you want to be really careful and not harm the stock wires, you could open the headlight, disconnect the leads to the front turn signals (blue connector and orange connector, 3 wires each), unwap them and pull them out whole and run fresh wires all the way to the headlight. Then you'll need to remove the pins from the connectors and transfer them to the new wires, or cut and solder right at the connector.

This is what I did later when I installed my new handlebars and ran all the wires inside the bars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts