Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its winter....... so my bike is on the rack for awhile. I decided to sell this set of pipes. the quicker the better, I have an idea for 2 into 1 with a twist. I also have to be ready to head west the end of January

I have sold a set like them already to Milesb.
$350.00 + shipping + send me your stock exhaust after you install these

thanks for considering

MFR

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you keep your exhaust maybe??

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
you keep your exhaust maybe??
Hey mfr,
Awhile back we were talking and I was going to give you my stock exhaust when I came to Indy fest but I didn't make it.
Then I was going to bring you 2 or 3 exhausts because the dealer said they just throw them away.
my point is you should check your dealer and see if you can get the stock exhausts for free when someone has a new one put on.
A lot of mods being done this winter.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey mfr,
Awhile back we were talking and I was going to give you my stock exhaust when I came to Indy fest but I didn't make it.
Then I was going to bring you 2 or 3 exhausts because the dealer said they just throw them away.
my point is you should check your dealer and see if you can get the stock exhausts for free when someone has a new one put on.
A lot of mods being done this winter.
my local dealer wants new money for what they have, well its the service manager "Dink" is his name lol go figure. BUT I may be makin a trip up to Milwaukee again soon I hope and will get in touch with you if you still gots em!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Still up for sale!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts