Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off let me begin by saying that we were so caught up in talking and having a great time that none of us thought about pictures.... Sorry guys! :eek:

It was a great night last night at Plant City...... Pretty good turn out bike wise and the company was even better!!!

I Got to meet "Littleman" (Anthony) from the forum with his Silver Fury..... He drove up from Bradenton to meet us there... I really like that Silver Anthony!!!!!

StPeteAPB (Alan) Met us there from St Petersburg

Phil rode over from Orlando on his VTX

and last but not least, one of my co-workers James on his Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad....

We had a really good time..... Talked allot of bike stuff..... listened to some good music, and ate some good food.

Anthony had to pull out early due to his job calling.

The rest of us all left around 9pm with Alan and Phil heading home.

James and I headed back to S/E Polk and did our normal bike night routine by stopping off and having a cup of coffee and shooting the Shiz for another hour..
We're working out the details of our North Carolina trip up with the bikes.... Gonna go ride the Blue ridge parkway again.....

Anywho, I had a great time and I just wanted to thank James, Alan, Anthony and Phil for coming out.....

Good times with Great people!!!!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sounds like a good time in Fla. Tell James I said hi. Let me know when your heading to the Blue Ridge.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sounds like a good time in Fla. Tell James I said hi. Let me know when your heading to the Blue Ridge.
Yep, I had a blast. Will Do!

We're trying to work out the details now.... Two bikes, 4 people and a 12hour ride so we've been trying to keep everyone happy lol. Women don't want to ride that much so added to the details to figure out....

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
First off let me begin by saying that we were so caught up in talking and having a great time that none of us thought about pictures.... Sorry guys! :eek:

It was a great night last night at Plant City...... Pretty good turn out bike wise and the company was even better!!!

I Got to meet "Littleman" (Anthony) from the forum with his Silver Fury..... He drove up from Bradenton to meet us there... I really like that Silver Anthony!!!!!

StPeteAPB (Alan) Met us there from St Petersburg

Phil rode over from Orlando on his VTX

and last but not least, one of my co-workers James on his Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad....

We had a really good time..... Talked allot of bike stuff..... listened to some good music, and ate some good food.

Anthony had to pull out early due to his job calling.

The rest of us all left around 9pm with Alan and Phil heading home.

James and I headed back to S/E Polk and did our normal bike night routine by stopping off and having a cup of coffee and shooting the Shiz for another hour..
We're working out the details of our North Carolina trip up with the bikes.... Gonna go ride the Blue ridge parkway again.....

Anywho, I had a great time and I just wanted to thank James, Alan, Anthony and Phil for coming out.....

Good times with Great people!!!!!!!
last night was awesome..it was very nice to meet all....this was my first Plant City Bike night!!!...wow very very nice bikes....i was going to enter my fury into the show...however after finding out the our very on fury forum (StpeteAPB- Alen- was entering his fury in the show...i wouldnt stand a chance....pics posted in this forum do not do justice for his bike...thats a bike u dont want to park next to unless u want ur bike to look like an old rusted huffy...Sorry guys i had to leave so sudden....in my business people dont die 9-5 m-f...im planning on being there next month with work covered so i wont have to leave....i had to go just as things got started....all the guys i met there from this forum and others were straight up class act....thanks to all..... there was no pics taken...lol...next time i would like to get some pics of the groups bike all in a row...

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a pleasure meeting you Bro,

Come up to Lake Wales some time and I'll take you around these back country roads... Some beautiful country out here...

Jess

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
A bike night thread with no pics. All I can say is it is a good thing you have an awesome avatar, Lol.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A bike night thread with no pics. All I can say is it is a good thing you have an awesome avatar, Lol.
There was "Allot" going on last night...... totally forgot. Too caught up in the B.S'ing, walking around looking at bikes, vendor goods etc

Yep, the Avatar saved my arse again.... thanks

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
'twas a good time. Not sure I should've entered the show ... too many really, really, REALLY nice bikes against which to compete. But, it was worth a try since the same guy who runs bike night at Quaker Steak & Lube here in St Pete runs the monthly bike night in Plant City ... so he'd have transported any trophy back here for me, had I won. But, I didn't :(

Only took one photo and this bike won Best of Show over all the other bikes:

So, now Jesse ... you need to figure out how I made it back home to St Pete before you got back home to Bartow! 43 miles for me versus 24 miles for you :eek: :p :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
'twas a good time. Not sure I should've entered the show ... too many really, really, REALLY nice bikes against which to compete. But, it was worth a try since the same guy who runs bike night at Quaker Steak & Lube here in St Pete runs the monthly bike night in Plant City ... so he'd have transported any trophy back here for me, had I won. But, I didn't :(

Only took one photo and this bike won Best of Show over all the other bikes:

So, now Jesse ... you need to figure out how I made it back home to St Pete before you got back home to Bartow! 43 miles for me versus 24 miles for you :eek: :p :rolleyes: :D
I can't considering James and I did 80 across 540. I do think its more then 24 miles tho. I had filled up a block from the house and reset trip A as I was leaving and when I got home I had 99 on the trip.

bizarre!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts